Brothers

Kitchen
         ———–————
     ~•~•~*~•~•~•~*•~•~

ASHLYNN POV

I got out of bed and
6:00 Am, and started my morning routine.

I showered washed my hair and body and shaved my legs.

Then I got out and did my face routine.

When I finished everything, it was already 6:24 A.M. so I got dressed in the same leggings and sweatshirt I had yesterday.

I left my room and headed to the kitchen on the first floor since my room was on the second.

When I finally got there I expected it to be empty, but, to my surprise there was what I believe to be the all my brothers and my father.

They were having a conversation in Italian until Alex noticed me.

He smiled and walked towards me catching everybody's attention.
He wrapped his arms around me, "Good morning, sorella" he said in a deep morning voice.

"Sorella?" One of the boys that I don't know yet said.

I looked at him, and so did everyone else.

"perché sei così sorpreso Luise?" Alex looked at him confused, then his face lights up while looking shocked, embarrassed, and amused at the same time.
(why are you so surprised Luise?"

"oh mio dio, ci siamo dimenticati di dirglielo!"
(oh my god, we forgot to tell him!" He shouted then
starts laughing hysterically.

The one who, I'm guessing is Luise looks rather confused and the one who looks like Luise has a grin on his face. While the rest just looked shocked or unamused.

"What's so funny, fancy man?" I asked Alex because he's the only one laughing.

Once he starts to calm down he answers "Fancy man?" He says looking at me.

This time the rest start chuckling and look entertained.

I just nod my head.
"Why fancy man?"
I smile " you're always wearing a suit"
He looks at the other ones wearing a suit which is most of them except three.
He looks back at me and is clearly confused.

"But there also wearing suits." He pouts.
I giggle at his childish behavior. "I know but, yours looks the nicest" I say in a 'duh' tone.  He smirks and the other boys wearing suits looked offended. Including dad.

So, I smile at them innocently.  

"Hi" I say in a very cheery way.

Dad smiled "Hey princess" he looks at me   Happily.

Luises twin (I think it's his twin.) whispered something into his ear and he looks shocked no pissed no wait sad or disappointed. I don't know he's giving me mixed signals.

He stands up and starts yelling in Italian to everyone.

"da quando abbiamo una sorella. e perché l'hai portata qui, con il nostro stile di vita. potrebbe essere rapita o uccisa. papà cosa stavi pensando"
(since do we have a sister. and why bring  her here, with our lifestyle. she could be kidnapped or killed. dad what were you thinking)

Everyone looked being posed at him.
Alex hugged me, then yelled back at him.

Though I couldn't make out a word. Dad also started telling back at him, and pissed is an understatement. They all look at me.

I start digging my nails into the palm of my hand because I don't like this. It reminds me too much of 'home' if I can even call it that.

Dad gets up and walks towards me. Alex let's go and moved out of the way, dad pulled me closer to him and hugged me, I hugged him back.