Dirty Dreams

This chapter contains SMUT 👀

.

Harry didn't understand dreams. How did dreams even work? Because sometimes he would see someone he hadn't seen in years in his dreams, even though he had completely forgotten about the person's existence up to that point. Then there were these super violent and bloody dreams that woke him in the middle of the night in cold sweats. Then, there were some other more inappropriate dreams that made him so disappointed when the alarm rang.

Listen, Harry wasn't a pervert. He didn't think about sex 24/7; well, not usually. But lately, he'd been having dirty dreams more often than he would enjoy. He would wake up with his dick rock hard and end up late for work because he had to stroke one out in the shower. And he blamed it on...

"Ezi! Where are your pants? And why are you wearing my shirt?"

Ezi stopped in the kitchen doorway with a bowl of ice cream in one hand, the other holding a spoon in her mouth. "This is my new 'at home' look," she said, while leaning against the door in nothing but his button-up shirt that fell just past her bum. As if the sight wasn't torturing enough, she had to be licking ice cream from the fucking spoon. It was eight in the fucking morning! And Harry would not go back to the bathroom to wank again.

"But where are your shirts? Why don't you wear them?" he asked and slipped past her into the kitchen. He would make himself a cup of coffee so he wouldn't have to watch her being effortlessly sexy in the kitchen doorway.

"They said on the internet that you should borrow your boyfriend's shirt, and you're my fake boyfriend."

"Fair enough," Harry chuckled.

She gave him a shy smile and left without saying another word. That was the longest conversation they'd had since that night she went out on a date with Dawson. Ezi was always a little bit weird. Okay, well, very weird. But her weirdness had been different lately, in a bad way. She was still doing weird things, but keeping a distance from him.

Harry knew he couldn't really complain, since he'd specifically told her to her face that he preferred it when it was just him and the cat. Having his own space had been nice for a day or two, then he'd started missing how annoying she'd been. And of course, he blamed this all on Dawson.

Harry had been second to Dawson his whole life. Ever since he'd been a kid and found out that he'd had a cousin, Dawson had been nothing but a burden for Harry. Harry was the only child, but to his parents, Dawson had been their favourite son. His father used to love sports, but Harry had never been a fan of those. Dawson, on the other hand, had been the captain of the school's football team and was excellent at marathons as well. So if Harry's father was still alive, Dawson would be the one making him proud by taking over the family business Harry didn't want.

Now, just as Harry had finally gained his own spotlight as a singer, becoming great at something Dawson wasn't good at, Dawson swept in and stole Ezi.

Harry had spent a lot of time wondering why it had mattered so much to him that Ezi had gone on one date with his cousin. He didn't even like her like that, and the house was always peaceful without her, which he enjoyed very much. But why did the idea of her becoming something with Dawson bother him so much? He hadn't been sleeping well for the last couple of days. Not to mention that Ezi had started keeping distance from him. Well, he'd done it first because of the kiss, but it was weird when she did it because she had always been so fucking clingy. And he'd hated that. Until now!

Ding dong!

"What do you want?" Harry asked in the least annoyed tone he could pull off, while fighting the urge to slam the door in Dawson's good-looking face.