Chapter 19: Pictures

Still Y/N point of view.

"Woah! This place is beautiful! Just like you."
He said turning away from the waterfalls and looking at me.
"Oh my god! Quit being so cheesy!"
I said laughing and hitting him lightly on the arm.
"C'mon! Let's take a picture!"
He said pulling me closer to him and taking out his phone.
I hugged his side and smiled at the phone.
"Perfect!"
He said.
"Wait one more!"
I said turning my head and kissing him on the cheek. I stayed like that for a while.
"Did you get it?"
I asked.
"H-huh?"
He said.
"Did you get the picture?"
"Not yet I think you need to kiss me again."
This dude really-
"You did that on purpose didn't you?"
I said again turning and kissing him on the cheek again.
"Let me see!"
I said looking at the picture on his phone.
It was beautiful. It was me kissing NamJoon on the cheek with my eyes closed, him smiling, showing his cute dimples. And behind us showed the waterfall perfectly. The green trees and bushes. The water fall falling into the pool of water below. And a small breeze of wind pushing our hair out of our faces.
"You have to send this to me. If you don't, I can't guarantee that you will live to see another day."
I said admiring the picture.
He chuckled.
"Yes ma'am!"
We walked around for a while looking at all the waterfalls and taking pictures of everything. Before getting back in the car.
"Where to next?"
He asked.
"Well, I have absolutely no idea! I only know of this tourist attraction."
I said laughing a bit at my stupidity.
"We could go back to your house and I could help you pack if you want?"
Oh shit. I forgot about that.
"Oh yeah. I kind of forgot about that stupid shit. If you don't mind?"
I asked turning towards him before starting the car and driving back home.
"Of course not! Besides, I get to look at all of your stuff and learn more about you."
He said.

We arrived home and began the dreadful as fuck process of packing my shit.

_________________________
Hope you like it!