Part: 8}{I Guess This Is The End?}

*Midoriya's POV*

Sam told me that somehow after Tommy, Phil, Quackity, Techno and Drista left some of class 1-A got transported into the Dream SMP as well.

He also explained that Drista managed to get him and Foolish back first and transport herself into my universe.

We were currently walking towards the others when I heard someone call out my name.

"MIDORIYA!"

I turned around to see Endeavour, drenched in water and covered in soot, "Endeavour, W-what are you doing here?!"

He stormed up to me and Sam and announced, "I could ask you the same thing, now can you tell me where Shoto is?"

"I-I don't actually know where he is right now," I replied.

"Endeavour is it? I was taking Midoriya to where the others met up, so he might be there, you could follow us." Sam explained, He just nodded and we continued to walk forward.

After a bit I spotted three of my classmates, "Kaminari! Jiro! Sero!" they turned their heads and started to wave at me, "DEKU!" 

I ran up to them and spotted some other familiar faces, Shoto was seeming to block someone to not get to me.

"Um, Todoroki-san, what are you doing?" He turned around to face me and a gust of wind came rushing at me, I stepped back to see, Kacchan?

"Kacchan, w-what happened to you?!" He was wearing one of his merch hoodies, and grey sweatpants, but his legs totally disintegrated at the bottom.

"He seemed to have been attacked by a pig and died, but apparently when we get he should get turned back to his normal self," Shoto explained.

"Hi, Deku!" I stared at Kacchan with wide eyes, he was acting totally not like himself.

"SHOTO!!!! YOU LEFT ME!!!" Endeavour ran up to Shoto and hugged him.

"But what we should really be focusing on is returning to our world," Sero said, gesturing to me and the other students.

"Okay! Well, I feel like I am not in need of anything else so I shall leave, goodbye!" Tommy exclaimed and ran off.

"Uhh, I don't think we have to worry about that," everyone looked at Kaminari, whose body was dissolving. Soon, he was gone.

"Well I guess this happened fast," Sero and Jiro both started to disappear too.

Shoto and Endeavour disappeared too.

"Deku, what's happening?"

"We're going back home, okay?

He was gone, and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------

*3rd Prs POV*

"AHHHH! WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?"

"Guys! Your back!"

The whole class was gathered around them in the common room.

"YEAH NO SH*T SHI*TY HAIR!"

"Well, it's nice to have Bakugou back to his normal state, and to be back home," Jiro said, standing up from being on the floor.

"Is everyone okay!?"

"Where did you guys go!?"

Everyone started to yell questions, "everyone calm down, and let them explain."

Aizawa entered the room, staring at the class, "Sir, we appeared in the other realm that the people who came here were from," Midoriya stood up and explained.

He nodded and yelled at them to go get some sleep, he turned around and walked out of the dorms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*3rd prs POV*

The Dream SMP was standing, staring at the place where the other people just were. "So I guess that we're done here?" Techno asked, hoping to go back to his home, "yeah, I guess so." Phil agreed.

Everyone started to leave to go to their separate places except Quackity, he leaned over the fence and started over at the lowering sun; stars started to speckle the horizon.

Maybe everything was done, the switching from different dimensions.

He sighed and started to walk home.

--------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 602

Thank you guys so much for the support I've gotten on this series, the comments, votes, and reads; I would have never thought that I would've reached 46.5 Thousand reads on a story (part 1)

Is this the end, or is it the beginning of something else?