Chapter Twenty Seven - Letting Go

Romeo's heart ached hearing her sadness all he ever wants to hear from her was happiness and laughter. All he wanted to do was go and shoot a bullet through that worthless male who is her supposed 'father' but he knew her very well which mean he knows it would hurt her deep down which is why he won't interfere.

All he could do was be there for her and support her decisions but also If he thinks she's choosing out of anger he'll be there to guide her in the right direction as he knows when she's out of her heated moments she'd start regretting her movements. So to help stop the self hate he would do anything for her.

Growing up he learned many things. He saw how his father always used rage and never understood things. It made him want to be a better person but also a better Don. He had his angry moments but when it came to his personal life he was very understand and in this case he had to be for Analia. She was more the short tempered between them.

He knows it was wrong of Roberto to do what he did. But what if things weren't as they seemed? And the fact he had no idea of Analia's existence....

Would things have been different if Maria had confronted him?

"It's okay love, I'm right here" he said, soothing her soft raven locks.

Her sobs started to decrease as he soothed her.
The endearment made her heart throb with warmness. She loved it
She felt safe in his arms.

"I don't know about you but desert sounds good about right now" he said in a teasing manner.

She laughed a little, pouting and slapped his chest playfully "Hey!"

He laughed huskily immediately changing the atmosphere around them.

A Few days later..

"How could you Analia!?" She shouted

Analia was speechless 2 hours ago when she had entered her home office. Her mother was hovering over the desk with papers all scattered on the desk and floor. Analia knew this wasn't how she had left her office the day before and panicked knowing what was to come.

So this is where she is currently at, sat on her couch in the living room looking at her mother innocently whos stood pacing the living room floor whilst catalina is stood near the living room door in deep thought, worried for Maria. They had both spilt everything out knowing they couldn't lie whilst speaking to their mom, she always knew when the girls lied or when it was a different matter she just pretended to go with it.

However, this time she was frustrated, angry but most of all hurt knowing how she couldn't give her daughter what she yearned for her whole life and the plot against her family hurt Maria too as she couldn't see them in agony. It hurt her knowing her daughters this upset to the content she would go to destroy them and everything Roberto's family generation have worked for.

Maria wasn't stupid she knew something was going on with both girls being distant lately and the fact they wanted the sedects out, there had to be something but she never thought it would be this. It hurt her yet she was angry at the fact her daughter didn't speak to her about her feelings and talk about it instead of her doing this alone and taking revenge for what Roberto did to Maria.

She knew her daughter was hurt which is why she didn't go 'extreme mother' on the girls but she was human and anger tends to take control sometimes.

"Mama, please sit down" Catalina said, walking towards Maria.

"You know I have to do this, Ma!" Analia defended herself.

Maria had just about sat down but as soon as Analia spoke she darted towards her which led catalina following her.  "Have? YOU HAVE to do this? No one is forcing you to! So NO, don't you dare say, 'YOU HAVE' to do this!- she paused defeated looking at her daughter who now looked towards the ground and seemed to be in pain- Vella? Mi figlia, I know your hurt but so am I. Not every thing is about taking revenge dear. Sometimes we have to let things go. That's life. We get hurt but we step right back up. That's being better than them, love" she spoke softly, but seeing Analia's reaction she broke down,

"Is getting revenge more to you than my feelings?!" She cried.

"Ma.. I-

"NO! Don't you speak!- she paused closing her eyes relieving the pain 18 years ago.

"Mama, are you ok!?" Catalina screeched seeing Maria's face

Maria ignored her health and continued talking' "Vella please. Just forget it. Taking revenge won't take away the pain he caused" she sat next to Analia caressing her cheeks which were drenched with tears. Not only were the tears for her mother's pain but for hers to, for her family.. Which was why she couldn't let go of the revenge..

But Maria was right, was it worth more than her mother's feelings?

One Month Later

"So what's the plan huh? Go in guns blazing or what?" Marco smugly said.

"Seriously dufus! Guns blazing? You out of your mind  or what?" Catalina said looking behind her back towards him

"silenzio idioti"

"It's time" Analia added putting on her black sun glasses and looking at the scenery before her.

There they were, all of them, having their Sunday family dinner. Analia, Catalina and Marco were stood at the top of the hill looking through the binoculars towards the Reggio family. They had brought a few men and The Sedects with them.

After that day with her mother knowing everything she took some time to thing and made her decision.

Her mother's happiness meant more to her so she decided to let go.. Well that was Analia letting go but The Seductress..

well she had different plans.

Ever heard of, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies, well keep closer." And that's what Analia was going to do. Ditching her old plan she decided to create a better one. She decided to keep her family closer, what a better way that to destroy them by staying close by and seeing their weak lives break. She wasn't stupid, she wouldn't destroy them as she had planned because it would hurt her mother but truth to be told Analia would hurt too ..
just not The Seductress.

But they were still the same person right?

Analia looked towards Catalina who had a big smirk on her face and Marco stood behind them glaring at the family below the hill, metres away. How did they know all of their laughter would soon turn into havoc.

"Let's go" she smirked looking ahead straight at Roberto.

"Incontraimo la famiglia"

-

Hi Everyone,
it's been a while since I last wrote. My updates may be slower than some days but I will try to write as best as I can.

Thank-You for reading this book and supporting it. You have no idea how much this means to me!

Vote&Comment down any ideas or anything you would like to see in this book! I love my readers so I will try to meet all the needs as best as I can.

- All love x