46

After i wake up from a dreamless slumber, the sunlight hit my face.. Making my eyes open, i was surprised that i was in my clothes, "Jungkook?" I look beside me, seeing no one.

Oh gosh, he'd gone again..I stand up and slowly look around each and every corner of my apartment, he wasn't here anywhere, but i saw a piece of note, making me grab it, i slowly read the note into my mouth.

"Suddenly urgent went up, I'll meet you soon, sweetheart ;)"

That wink emoji always makes me want to scream my lungs the freak out, i was about to go but as soon i take my step forward back to my room, i saw a salad on a white fancy bowl waiting for me..I let out a short chuckle, "Why are you cold, but at the same time sweet? I don't really understand you" I spoked as i take my seat on the dining room, eating the healthy salad jungkook gave me.

"Y/n??" A knock echoed from the room, making me suddenly ran towards it immediately.."Yoongi, you're here.." I opened the door with a smile on my face, "Please enter and feel at home" I spoked with a grin, "Did you already ate the salad that i place on top of the table?" Those words make me froze at my place.

"Y-You made that salad?" My head slowly turn around towards him, "Duhh! Who else though? Who did you thought who make that salad" I let out a confused sigh, "I thought jungkook made this all this time oh my fucking god" Mumbled under my breath.

"I already ate it, thank you so much!" I spoked, he lets out his usual small grin on his face.."No problem y/n!" He chuckled ruffling my head softly.

_________

Author's perspective

The girl was typing non stop on her computer, everyday and everyday was getting really busy for her.."Press send? Okay then" Spoked y/n through the room, as soon as she was already done with her work, the door suddenly banged open, revealing a exhausting muscular jungkook.

As she make her rushed footsteps towards him, she look at him with concern.."Jungkook?" She grab his coeat behind him and hook on the hatrack, he was sitting on his large leather seat..His head was bended backwards, he guloed his saliva, making his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat.

"Jungkook?" She was about to speak again but but she flinch of his sudden voice, "Leave me alone, I'm fucking tired!" He retorted, "I'm just trying to help you" She spoked with a sigh in between, he rolled his eyes sarcastically.."You're annoying me, just leave me the fuck alone as i said!" Before she could let her pride out again, she immediately shut her mouth and bowed.

"Well then, I'll leave you alone.." She replied with a low voice, she bowed her head before she could go out of the office, last night he was all sweet but what the fuck happened now? What did he even do today? He's really mad for what? My fucking hell.

Y/n was running towards yoongi's office, she didn't even bother to knock, "Wait I'll call you later" Yoongi whispered on the phone, his attention went on the furious lady.."What's wrong?" Y/n sighed, her mad eyes gazed at his sparkling eyes.

"Why the fuck is Mr. Jeon mad?" She hissed, she crossed her arms and her brows slightly furrowed.."Well, i heard that he had a huge heated argument with some company, he dealed with that company since months ago and i think he had a huge argument with them because the deal was broke for some reason, I don't know what's that" Her eyes calmed at the moment she heard his voice.

"I understand, jeon jungkook and i almost had an argument..He said to leave him alone" Yoongi sighed, nodding in response, "Last night i was in love with him and what the fuck happened now?" Y/n exclaimed, "Last night.. You're in love with him?" Yoongi was about to think of a specific reason why's she in love with him last night.