11

~ A few years later ~

Naobito finally passed away and Naoya didn't care about him. He knew that he'll finally be the next clan leader. Though, something about what Toji said years before made him wonder. Was it right to just stay here and not be anywhere else? He began to wonder if he wanted to be the next clan head.

He got out of his daze as his uncle tried to attack him. (M/n) stepped in front and protected Naoya. Ogi glares at (M/n) and grabs his hair. "Who do you think you are to stop me?! Who took you in after your pathetic excuse of a father abandon you here?! You belong to the Zenin Clan and you follow what I say!" He shouted at (M/n). Naoya carefully took Ogi's hand off of (M/n)'s hair. "Don't touch him!" Naoya shouts and pulls (M/n) close to him. Ogi glares at the two before walking away. Jinichi stares at (M/n) before walking away. "Are you alright?" Naoya asks as he pats (M/n)'s hair down. (M/n) nods and ruffles his hair. Naoya smiles at (M/n) and they both headed out.

Toji, Maki, Mai, and Megumi left the Zenin Clan. The three teens went to Jujutsu Tech to become Jujutsu sorcerers. As for Toji, he was doing dirty work for people willing to pay him. He lives somewhere on his own, but relatively visits Megumi and (M/n) when he visits Jujutsu Tech. He keeps close contact with Naoya, (M/n) and Megumi.

Naoya has kept his feelings towards (M/n) hidden still since he hasn't worked up the courage to confess. Worried that he'll ruin the friendship or (M/n) likes someone else, he doesn't want his heart to be broken. Though, today was different. He didn't want to keep his feelings hidden anymore and tonight was the night that he confesses to his childhood best friend. Unknown to him, Toji was going to do the same the very same night.

"Ne, are you excited about tonight?" Naoya asks. (M/n) slightly shrugs and nods. "Mix feelings?" Naoya laughs. (M/n) nods and his shoulders went up and down. The two look down at the others below. "I remember the day when I first saw you up here. When I first became friends with you. It has been twenty-one years since that day." Naoya says. 21 years of being friends and being there for one another. (M/n) has developed feelings for both Naoya and Toji, though he struggles with how he could choose one. Both held a special place in his heart.

(M/n) rests his head on Naoya's shoulder. He lets out a sigh and closes his eyes. Naoya warps his arm around (M/n)'s waist and gently kisses his head. "You don't know how much I love you...my knight." He whispers.

-----

(M/n) got changed into his outfit and went to go to Naoya's room. (M/n) froze seeing Naoya in just his boxers. Sure he's seen him shirtless, but it still made him blush when he saw him exposed. "Oh, you're already ready. As expected." Naoya hums. He puts his pants and shirt on. (M/n) walks over to him to help him with his tie. Naoya smiles and blushes as (M/n) was close to him. He grabs (M/n)'s hand once he was done tieing his tie. He places it next to his lips and kisses it gently. (M/n) blushes under his mask. "Am I interrupting something?" Toji's gruff voice was heard. (M/n) took his hand away from Naoya and went to greet Toji.

Toji smiles and held (M/n) in his arms. "I thought you said you were going to show up?" Naoya asks as he watches the two hugging. "I change my mind. I have something important to tell (M/n) tonight." Toji says. (M/n) looks up at Toji with his head tilted to the side. "Later on...when we're alone," Toji says. This made (M/n) wonder what it could be. "(M/n)-kun!~" a voice sang. That voice belonging to Gojo Satoru. He hugs the male from behind. "I missed you and so do the others! Let's go to them!" Gojo smiles and drags (M/n) out.

Toji and Naoya sigh heavily and then look at one another. The two still had a rivalry on who should be with (M/n). Neither of them wanted to back down as (M/n) was a once-in-a-lifetime. Something so precious and close to them. He made their world a whole lot brighter and couldn't see a life without him. "I'll be the one to confess first," Naoya says as he held his chin up high. Toji rolls his eyes. "Don't think to yourself that you're all high and mighty now." Toji clicks his tongue and left the room. Naoya follows after he grabs a small gift for his precious knight.