Derek Hale

When Scott got bitten his whole life changed and Stiles was always there assisting him in any way he could.

Things escalated for them really quick.

From normal teenagers they became the protectors of the town, joining Derek and his pack.

Then Scott became a True Alpha, while Stiles was struggling with his own demons.

The nogitsune, an evil fox spirit decided that Stiles was the best choice, his body to possess.

After 2 weeks of agonising pain and internal struggle the pack managed to extract the fox from the body of Stiles.

However, Stiles was never the same again.

His friendship with Scott changed over night. While Stiles was possessed he threatened to kill everyone within the pack and assaulted Allison leading her to the hospital with a few broken ribs, a twisted ankle and a broken hand. Scott would never forgive him for that.

He understood why his best friend felt that way and honestly he couldn't blame him.

Stiles gradually started to isolate himself after a fight they had. Scott declared he wasn't part of his pack or his friend any more. Stiles' heart broke once more. He didn't attend the pack meetings, that Lydia invited him to, finding lame excuses and spent most of his time in his room reading about protective spells, still scared that another possession might occur.

The nights were the worst. He would wake up screaming on the verge of a panic attack and he was unable, to sleep afraid he would see the same dream, killing his friends and Derek.

His relationship with Derek, was always complicated. It was a hate/love relationship. It was more than attraction, it was something deeper, he could feel it in his bones while he couldn't find the words to describe, a constant pull towards the Alpha.

Of course Stiles never acted upon his feelings for obvious reasons! He was the dorky teenager while Derek Hale was the older, straight wet-model dream. He could only watch from afar and try to steal a smile or a growl from the Alpha. It was more than enough, until the fox spirit came.

The nogitsune surfaced all the insecurities of the human who was longing the werewolf more than the breath itself. It also crushed his dreams along with his heart when he or better yet it, attacked the Alpha.

After they banished the creature Stiles couldn't face Derek. He couldn't believe he allowed himself to hurt the man he loved the most, he could never forgive himself for that. So he spent a lot of time alone and without a pack.

His dad did his best to spend time with him. However his job was demanding .

Stiles was playing on his play-station, when he got a message from Derek.

Meeting at 19.00 at the loft...Derek

Can't make it... Studies...Stiles

You're coming or I'll come and get you myself! - Derek

Fine....I'll be there... Stiles

At 18.55 Stiles was parking his jeep at the loft after he texted his dad that he was meeting Derek and the pack at the loft. Once inside he didn't find anyone, but Derek.

"Where is everyone?." Stiles asked. "I thought it was an emergency since you threatened to drag me here.

"Since you have avoided everyone for over a month, I wanted to make sure you were alright." Derek said.

"I'm fine." Stiles said clearly lying and got up ready to bolt from the room.

"Sit down." Derek growled flashing his eyes.