wait, I have an idea 💡

Y/n s POV

You know what? I love my job. I hated doing papers work earlier but after coming to this company, now I love paperwork. It makes me stay busy and I feel responsible 😉😏. And most of all my boss is the best. Mr. Hoseok is such an understanding person. Today from the moment I got to work, I had so many paper work since it was my first time doing them , I got them all wrong couple of times. .
But all the time I got them wrong, without shouting at me, Mr. Hoseok taught me how to do them right. And at my third attempt, when I did it right, he appreciated me and said  "you ll do well y/n. Build up your confidence."
After hearing that I was so determined to work hard to make him proud ☺️
Suddenly Mr. Hoseok stood up from his seat and said " Everyone. Today at 2 p.m. our chairman sir will be coming to our office to supervise our work and to discuss any questions we have regarding our company. So please get ready for that."
Others seem to be excited and some were even scared when they heard that chairman will be visiting our office.
But I don't know why, I didn't feel scared at all. I don't know why, j felt comfortable when he was around. I know it was just two days since I have met him but he seemed to be familiar for some reason . I thought. Anyways I have to finish this stuff before noon and handover them to Mr. Bogum. So i concentrated again on what I was working on.

Taehyung s POV

I was able to come to the office by 12 noon. I parked my car in the parking area and went directly to meet bogum in his office.
He stood up as soon as I went into his office.
" Hey. How is Mrs. Lee now sir?" He asked me after letting me sit the main seat.
" She is doing fine bogum shi. I made her stay at my father's and I am asked the house maids not to let Mrs. Lee do any work at the house. So I am sure she will be able to have some good rest" I said.
" Yes that's good. "
" By the way bogum shi. Call a director s meeting tomorrow morning. We have to introduce our new CEO to them 😏😉 " I told and smirked at him
He smiled shyly knowing that I was teasing him.
" Okay sir. I will do that. And also sir, I asked miss. Rosé who is going to be your new secretary to come and meet me today evening"
" Oh" shit I didn't want her this soon. I thought.
" Did you tell her that we have chosen her to be my secretary bogum shi?" I asked bogum.
" No sir. Not yet. I just called her and asked her to come to meet me in the evening at my office. That is all I mentioned for now "
" Oh thank God. Nice work bogum shi. Have you selected someone for the CEOs secretary?" I asked.
" Mm nope not yet sir. ".
" Ah thts good. Tell miss Rosé when she comes to meet you that she has been selected as the CEO s secretary."
" Oh but sir, didn't you select her as your new secretary?" Bogum shi asked me
" Yeah.but I don't want that to happen anymore. I have an idea of selecting someone from our office itself for my secretary position and someone whom I can trust. So I ll think and  decide on it bogum shi. So please make miss Rosé the secretary of the CEO." I said.
" Yes sir. You obviously have a point. Okay I will do as you .."
Bogum didn't get to finish what he was saying since some one came and knocked on the door of bogum s office.

Y/n s POV.

Oh thank God! I was finally able to finish my work at about 12 15 p.m. I neatly put them into a file and pinned them with a nice file clip. Then I took it to Mr. Hoseok to check it before handing it over to Mr. Bogum.
Mr. Hoseok checked the file and asked me to hand it over to Mr. Bogum as soon as possible.
So I took the file and hurried to Mr. Bogums office and knocked on his door.
I guess someone was with him inside his office because before I knocked , I heard a talking sound and once I knocked, it stopped. And I heard Mr. Bogum asking me to come inside.
I slowly opened the door and went inside his office. And I found our chairman with Mr. Bogum 😳
I was shocked to meet Mr. Taehyung like this. But I was able to hide my expressions and I handed over the file to Mr. Bogum.
Mr.Bogum took the file from my hand and looked at our chairman and said
" Sir this is the new member of the planning team Ms Y/n. The one whom you appointed."
" Ah ah I see. I have met her. How is work Ms. Y/n? Do u like working here? " The chairman asked me.
Wow he can act nicely. Why is he acting like he doesn't know me? I thought. Obviously he is the chairman here. He has to maintain his status.
" Yes sir. I love my job. It's the best thing that I have had so far" I replied.
" Oh nice to hear that " mr.taehyung smiled at me warmly and stood up " bogum shi once you are done checking these papers, send those papers to my office through her " he said and left .
Mr. Bogum then started to go through the papers that I brought.
Why did Mr. Taehyung asked me to come to his office ? I was wondering. May be to apologize me for bringing trouble Or did I do something wrong? I thought.
" Nicely done ms.y/n ." With Mr. Bogums words I came to my senses.
" Thank you sir " I replied bowing him. Then he returned the file to Me and said " now you can go and hand these over to our chairman sir. "
I took the files from him and left his office after greeting Mr bogum.
With the files tightly on my hands, I slowly walked towards the chairman s  office and knocked on the door after hesitating so many times.