ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs

╭──────────╮
❝Has it never occurred to you that something exceedingly amusing may unfold beyond the roll of credits?❞
╰──────────╯

The woman known as Y/N left Gojo to talk with Shoko and decided to check on Yuji's friends. She came to what looked like a yard for training. She could see Megumi sitting on the stairs with other three new people, a boy with white hair, a girl with green hair sitting under a tree, and a panda sitting on a bench.

She grinned and waved her hand, "Hi~ Megumi kun~" She called which caught the boy's attention. He turned around and saw Y/N stepping down the stairs, "Oh hi, Y/N san. What are you doing here?" He asked as she finally got down the stairs. She smiled at him, "I came to check on you and Nobara... Oh, where is she by the way?" She started to look around for the brunette girl.

"She went shopping, she should be back by now." Megumi explained and the woman hummed, "I see..." Her covered-with-hair gaze turned to the new faces, "Are those your friends, Megumi kun?" Y/N asked, pointing her long nailed finger at them. "These are my upperclassmen, this is Zenin Maki, Inumaki Toge, and Panda. Everyone meet Y/N san, Itadori's friend." Megumi introduced, pointing at each one of them. Y/N smiled at them and tipped her top hat, "Pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can be friends."

The boy with white hair raised his hand, "Kelp." He said and the grey haired woman tilted her head while saying "Huh?!"

The panda looked at her, "He greeted you back. He can't speak normally because of hid speech curse, so he speaks in food ingredients to not harm anyone." Panda explained and Y/N nodded her head in understanding, "I see, that's interesting." She mumbled, her smile still on her face, "He is like Snake..." She thought then decided to ask them again, "What's with those training clothes? Is there something to occur here?" She asked.

Maki stood up, "Yes, an exchange event that will take a place here after a month." Y/N gave a puzzled look as a green dot could be seen through her grey bangs.

" Y/N gave a puzzled look as a green dot could be seen through her grey bangs

"What's this?"

Maki sighed and proceeded to explain about the event. Y/N paid attention to everything she said until she understood, "Oh~ I got it! Would you like me to help you in your training?" She offered, giving them a toothy smile. Maki tilted her with bored expression, "And how so?" She questioned with a hand on her hip. Y/N pointed her finger at the pole(?) in Maki's hand, "Try to land hits at me while I just dodge." She told Maki who was confused, "Can you move easily in your coat?" She asked, eyeing Y/N's long black coat.

Y/N's smile turned to a sly smirk, "Don't underestimate this old body..."

Maki smirked back, "Alright then."

Time Skip cuz I'm lazy:-
After a long day of training, everyone ended up being on the ground while trying to catch their breath. Y/N was standing there while giggling, "Hehehe, you're all so strong, but need more training." She said still giggling. They all failed to land one hit at her since she was pretty flexible and managed to avoid their attacks which surprised them because she was still having her trenchcoat on.

"H-How did you dodge every hit?" Maki asked while looking at Y/N with shock. The woman put her finger on her lips, "It's a secret." She declared while shrugging her shoulders. Megumi stood up, "You're pretty much stronger, Y/N san. Can you train us tomorrow?" He asked while giving her a hopeful gaze. Y/N giggled, "Sure, I would like to help you all." She stated which made the young students relieved. "That's so kind of you, Y/N san. Thank you for helping us." Panda said.

"Salmon." Toge agreed.

"Y/N san, why are you hiding your eyes?" Maki asked and Y/N chuckled, "I don't know why~" At her statement, everybody shared a look while saying, "Huh?" With question marks around them.

[Like the photo, but imagine the second year students and Megumi.]

Y/N laughed at their look and shook her head, "It's getting late, I must go back to my shop. See you tomorrow, friends." She waved goodbye and turned to leave.

"She reminds me of Gojo san." Panda stated. Megumi sighed, "Her behavior is like him." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. Maki gave a small laugh, "Heh, imagine if they are together." Megumi didn't know why, but Maki's statement made him a bit annoyed.

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

As Y/N made her way out, she met Gojo who was going to meet the principal. He offered to take her home and she agreed. Now, she was in the car with Gojo and Ijichi.

The ride was quiet until Ijichi spoke up, "We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal, so we can take Y/N san back to her shop and go there in time." He said.

Gojo just nodded and turned to Y/N, "Y/N san, I have a question." She hummed as an approval of talking, "Who really are you?" The question caught Y/N off guard, but she kept her calm composure with a smile on her face, "Hmm?~ Let's just say that I'm a very wise person to what's wrong and what's right. I will leave the solving part to your imagination~" She said, giving a low giggle. The blindfolded man didn't say anything and just turned to look out the window.

"Stop the car." Out of blue, Gojo asked this which confused Ijichi. Y/N smirked, "So he finally felt it. Too late, but not bad." She thought, looking out the window. "Huh? Right here?" Ijichi asked, still not knowing what's going on. Gojo got out, leaving Ijichi and Y/N in the car, "Go ahead, take Y/N san to her shop." He ordered.

"Huh? A-Are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if I actually go ahead, are you?" Ijichi stuttered with fear in his tone. "Just what kind of person do you think I am?" He said with a bit of threat. Ijichi panicked, "In that case..." With that, he drove away.

Gojo stood there, watching the car leave his sight, "Heh, he looks funny when he is scared." A voice said beside Gojo. He turned only to see Y/N with a smile, "How did she?..." He thought, looking shocked since he just saw her leave with Ijichi.

"I believe there's a problem coming our way..." She said. Just then, a shout of excitement rang all around the empty road and a person jumped down, making the road break under his feet.

Y/N and Gojo jumped away in time, "Who are you?" Gojo calmly asked while Y/N laughed when she saw the mountain headed curse from the restaurant.

"Fun time~"