19

Kay'Liyah Rose

It was 4:00 am, my phone woke me up outta my sleep

It was 4:00 am, my phone woke me up outta my sleep.. by ringing. " hello " i said before yawning.

" my brother in jail! was you sleep!? " kayla semi yelled thru the phone.

" in jail for what!? yes i was sleep.. it's 4 in the morning " i responded annoyedly.

" they trynna charge him, murda, t-bo and grimey for murder ! " she started to cry..

" they down here? "

" yes, they flew down last night to help glock with something.. me and ash catching the next flight down there. just go find out what's going on please . " she said before hanging up..

i jumped out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom.. i grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth before washing my face. " dating a hood nigga is alot man.. " i mumbled to myself before going back into my room, i decided to keep my sweatsuit on.. i slid my house slippers on before grabbing my phone, purse and car keys.
-
" is daemar jones incarcerated here? " i asked the officer who worked at the front desk, they looked at me and sighed before looking into the computer.

" he is.. and he's not allowed visitors ma'am.. " he said.

" may i ask why he's here? " i questioned.. he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. " I'm his child's mother, i just wanna know what's going on.. " i sighed.

" he murdered alani williams and angel hernandez .. that's all the information i can provide to you at this time.. " he said

why would he lie ta me?

" are you sure this isn't a mistake? how are you guys even allowed to arrest him and my brothers.. the murder didn't happen down here.. " i mugged him.

" you know something about the murder?"

" i don't know anything, im trynna figure out what happened just like you are! "

" ma'am have a seat please, ill keep you updated. " he said, i shook my head before walking outside to my car.. once i got in i called the group chat.

" they trynna pin alani and angel's murder on them.. are they even allowed to arrest them? that shit happened in a whole different state " i said as tears formed inside my eyes.

" that's bullshit! how they know they got something to do with that shi!? " kayla semi yelled..

" i didn't even ask.. the crazy thing is me and glock was just talking about that shit yesterday, well he got mad because i brought it up.. " i told them.