Chapter 28

Kesha - Backstabber

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

Seth and I decided to leave the chaos that I call my family to their tantrums.

We enter Seth's car. "Where to sister?"

"Let's go to the bridge." I reply. He nods as he starts the car.

The drive was just a few minutes. As we're making our way through the city, I look out the window. Looking at the life in the city, the glowing lights from the clubs and restaurants and it's not even dark out.

Once we reach there Seth helped me up on the ledge it wasn't too easy with my casts but we make it, and he sat next to me. He pulled out a cider and handed me one I excitedly accepted his offer. As I take a drag from the cigar, Seth looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? Can't a girl just enjoy this once in a life time opportunity. I feel like a mobster. John Gotti who?" I laugh as Seth playfully punches my side.

He pulled out two ciders from the side, I raise my eyebrow as he hands me one, we drink it in silence but good silence not the awkward type.

"So, why didn't you tell us sooner. If you don't mind me asking." He says in a quiet voice as he takes a sip of his cider.

"I didn't know if I could trust you guys yet. I thought that you would be just like Jose or something. Jose always told me that my family hated me. I was a disappointment that's why I was there." I reply as I take a drag of the cigar.

"We will never do what he did. I will make sure that we get him and once we do I will make sure you get first dibs." He says in a joking voice but I knew he was serious.

"You know that I have killed over 200 people. Some might consider me a serial killer. Doesn't that bother any of you?"

"It does bother us to an extent, but it tells us something. You are dangerous and you can fight. I don't want to ever lose you ever again." He says as he brings me into a side hug.

"Love you brother." I say as I take my last sip of the cider then throwing it into the distance.

"Love you too principessa." He says as we stare into the night.

»»----- ♡ -----««

After that long and emotional day. I have to say, we've all become closer. Like there is no more secrets. The tension is over.

I've also stopped throwing up. Ace is really proud of me. I also told my family about the whole binge and purge situation. Well more like Ace forced me to do so. I told them a friend is helping me out. Nurse Hannah does monthly weight checks to see if I've been trying to lose weight. If anything I've been gaining more.

Naveen has given me this cream to help with the scars. It won't get rid of them but it will be less noticeable.

I've noticed that Dr Naveen and Roman have been becoming close. Every time I go to the hospital it's either Roman or Vin fighting to take me. Vin has also stopped fucking around. Never thought I'd see the day.

I think he has a thing for Hannah.

I've been going back to school. I still talk to Darlene and Ace. Jennavicia still talks to me as well as Setsuka. At first it was awkward but we are cool now.

I haven't talked to Mark, I've tried to talk to him but I can't get a moment alone with him without Andres.

Andres still hates me for what I don't know why but I don't really care I've moved on a long time ago, he gives me dirty looks and always makes his little comments every time we are close to one another. But do I give a fuck. No not one bit which means his opinion is irrelevant.