💐🌼🏵️~The Florist~ 🏵️🌼💐

-𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲-

"𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!"

-𝗔𝗴𝗲-

(It depends on the roleplay!)

-𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿-

"𝐖𝐡𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬?" <𝟑

-𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆-

"𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞!"
((unlabelled))

-𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲-

-5"3
-Chubby build
-Shoulder length brown hair with bangs, loose curls, often tied back into a ponytail.
-dark brown eyes
-round face and nose, friendly expression
-Brown shorts and a white, slim fit turtleneck, paired with combat boots.

-𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆-

- Social, although easily nervous.
- Soft spoken and gentle.
- easily flustered if you say the right thing.
-motherly nature, loves making those around her happy.
-just a sweetheart in general.
-however, isn't afraid to stand up for herself.

-𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆/𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲-

"𝐀𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.. 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞...𝐬𝐡𝐞-"

Daisy's aunt suffers from dementia, though her good days are far and few. She works hard to provide enough money to keep her aunt's shop open as well as pay rent for her aunt and for herself.

-𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀-

1. Your OC came into the flower shop needing an arrangement for an event. Daisy seemed rather charmed, her cheeks flushed a deep red,and she avoided eye contact, though her voice remained steady.
"Very well, your Order should be ready by Friday. Would you like to pick it up or would you rather it be delivered?" The girl questioned, her voice soft and hushed.

2. Daisy had spent the evening wandering the town, unsure of how to cope. Her aunt was only getting worse and it was beginning to get rather difficult to deal with, emotionally. She bumped into your OC, and stumbled back slightly.
"Oh, goodness. I'm so sorry! are you alright?"

3. Get creative!