Connor

A/N: Yall mofos in for a surprise.

"What exactly do you mean by 'new partner', lieutenant?" Making his usual confused puppy face Connor tilted his head in confusion, was Hank thinking of replacing him? Swapping him out for someone new, someone more....human?

"I'm not replacing you, Connor. This case is just a lot for two people...,"Looking at Connor Hank coughed awkwardly and rephrased his sentence, "two cops to handle, even for you and you're an Android for crying out loud! And besides I had to make a trip anyways, I haven't seen her in a while, she's probably pissed."

"Her?" Another detective to help with the case will be very helpful in hopes of finding more information and making the investigation go smoothly but still...who was this girl? This is the first time Hank has even mentioned her let alone mentioning anyone that he trusts enough to join them. Maybe it's a close friend? A wife? A long lost daughter?!? No, that's not right. Connor has done many background checks and has not found any young...well younger relative's then him that'll be helpful in completing this case. "Do I know this person, lieutenant?"

"Nah, but you're bout' to, no need to get nervous kid, she'll love yah...hell she might try to steal yah....or fuck yah," Hank grumbled under his breath, though Connor heard it, super hearing and all.

"I'm not nervous, lieutenant. I can't feel nervous, though, I was not expecting to meet another person you are close with, can you tell me about her?" Hank rolled his eyes and waved his hand, a sign for Connor to follow him. Grabbing his jacket he began to leave for his car, Connor right behind him. A quick obscure gesture to Reed and they were off.

The station they pulled up to was similar to theirs. Though the layout appears to be flipped, the restrooms were on the opposite side that they would be at the station Hank and Connor worked at, so Connor figured the rest would be like that as well. "Hank?!?" A females voice had caught Connors attention, and Hank's as well. She quickly went in for a hug with a more then happy smile on her face. She was definitely young, somewhere around her middle to late 20's....though maybe the background check he just did on her helped with that. But the more he looked at her the more he noticed. There were a couple of beauty marks and blemishes on her face, her face not perfectly symmetrical yet beautiful, at least he thought so. Her and Hank were talking, though he couldn't really hear as he was zoning out on her face. Wether he was scanning you or just staring at you, he didn't know. But he quickly snapped out of it when her eyes made contact with his.

"Hey I'm Y/N, you must be Connor, Hank never shuts up about you." A scoff from Hank told Connor that it was probably true. He knew your name already of course but he still took your hand and shook it. It was odd, most humans don't normally shake androids hands. "Oh wow I've never really worked with such advanced technology let alone such an attractive one," she winked. "If you're gonna flirt go do it elsewhere," Hank scoffed. "Hey a lady can have her fun." You playfully argued back. Hank rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna get some coffee, you both play nice." Hank shuffled off to wherever the hell the coffee machine is.

"He can be a little grump but I'm sure you know by now he's just a big softy." You smiled.

"Yes, though I would love to know more about you. It's better to get someone else's opinions then just to go off by a scan." Connor said, he was more then happy to know more about you.

"Oh yeah of course, well I'm a forensic psychologist, I'm in the field, of course, but between you and me," you whispered near his ear, "I'm the best they got." You laughed.