Chapter 9: River

I watched her struggle to understand what I meant. Her lips moved to a pout, a very cute pout. " well I like you too River." She's, not understanding.

" no Gracie, I mean..." I rested my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward so she could feel how much I want her. " oh." She glanced down. " That's your pen..." she couldn't finish her sentence. " it's just a dick, Gracie."

She inhaled sharply. " I um, never felt one." She didn't know she did it but she pushed herself forward. " is this what you wanted to do?"

" sort of."

" do you what to have some fun?" I ask. She looks up from my boner with these big brown eyes. " I-I've never done anything before."

" but are you curious?"

" I- yes."
She gasped at her own answer. She bit her lip nervously, I felt her shiver against me.
I trailed my hands down to her thighs and looked back up at her. " jump."

She hesitated but did so. I caught her thighs in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I sat down on her bed and she wrapped her thighs around my waist, holding herself in place. I can tell she was breathing heavily.

" I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I insure her. She lets me take her sweater off and she covers her bra with her hands. " do you want me to take off something?" She nodded instantly.

She held herself up as I took off my shirt. "Woah." She stared at my tattoos in awe. " why do you hide them?" She ran her hand over the snake on my peck. " not allowed at school." She lifted my arm to see my sleeve on my left arm.

" I want a tattoo." She says. " no you don't." I smiled. " yes I do." She pouts. " shh." I calm her down by kissing her.

I rubbed her thigh slowly, inching closer up to her skirt. She felt this and shivered. Goosebumps covering her body. " it's only going to feel good." I broke the kiss.

She kept her eyes on me as I pressed my fingers against her panties. She closed her eyes with a gasp. I felt how wet she was, I don't think she knows what it means.

I pushed her panties aside and rubbed around her clit. Her nails dug into my shoulders.

I pulled my fingers out and showed them to her. " you see how wet you are babe?" I smirked. Her eyes darted back and forth from my eyes to my glistening fingers. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. " you're aroused."