I 38 I

☂ he killed himself ☂ 

'Morning, Sunshine,' Five yawns with a small smirk. 'Have a lot of fun, last night?' 

I roll my eyes, untangling my legs from his. 'Mhm.' 

'That's it?' He laughs. 'That's all I get?' 

'That's what I said,' I mumble, rolling over and pulling half of the covers with me. 

'Oh come on, love,' Five says. 

'Relax, I'm joking,' I sit up. 'And 'love'? Really?' 

'Mhm,' Five mimics me, pulling his pajama's on. 'Come on, let's go downstairs.' 

As soon as we open the door, Klaus is there, banging on a bell. 

'He popped his cherry!' He says happily, doing a little dance around the hallway. 'Congrats, Luther, I didn't think you had it in you!' 

Five blows out a breath that he wasn't even aware he was holding. 'Phew, for a second I thought...' 

'Oh, my, god.' Klaus dings the bell once more. 'You too?' 

'Well, technically I'm not a virgin,' Five says carelessly, spacial jumping away and leaving me to deal with Klaus

'So, back onto the subject of Luther-who is that stripper in your bed?' I say quickly, raising my eyebrows and peeking down the hallway into Luther's open bedroom. 

Luther winces, shutting the door. 'Nothing. No one. I did nothing. I mean, no one.' 

'Sure.' I nod. 

Luther's expression remains stony. 

'Oh, come on, don't be so shy, big guy.' Klaus exclaims. 'You needed it! Not a lot of ladies on the Moon, I assume. And all that...' He inhales deeply. '..pressure resting on those big...hairy shoulders...'

'How happy is Alison going to be about that?' I add, leaning against the wall. 

'I guess you don't even need me to start drama, cause you start it fine on your own!' Klaus cackles, continuing to ring the bell as he waltzes down the hallway. 'Important family business! Meet me downstairs, okay?' Klaus calls over his shoulder. 'And, Luther...No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop.'

'Let's not mention this to her,' Luther begs. 'Please, Y/N?' 

'I'll think about it,' I grin, slapping him on the shoulder. 'Nice one.' 

Luther cringes away from me. 'Please don't tell her?' 

...

'Here we go.' Klaus pours Luther a large cup of coffee. 'This'll fix ya.' He sighs. 

Before Luther can even take a sip, Five snatches it out of his hand. 'Nice. Okay.'

Five takes a long gulp, wincing. 'Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?'

'Can we get started?' Luther grumbles, hunched over. 

'Anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? No?' Klaus asks. 

No one answers. 'All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum...' Klaus bangs loudly on the table. '...that we're gonna get. Now, listening up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out.' He trails off. 'Yeah.'

'Klaus.' Luther interrupts the silence. 

'I conjured Dad last night.'