Only Wanted Attention

Jennie's pov:

"Him??!" I whisper to Krystal in horror as she drags me to one of the empty guest rooms in the Manoban Household.

"Yeah." She nods her head as we sit face to face on the bed.

"Wait, so is that how Nancy knows?" I ask.

"Let me tell you from the beginning." She says, as I nod my head.

She brings me to one of the random bedrooms in Lisa's house as I make myself comfortable on the mattress as she begins to tell her story.

"Growing up, our families were always inseparable. Her dad and my mom work for the same business, and since both mine and her's parents value the same thing, money, they instantly related to each other's wealth, and values. So over the years, countless dinners together, me and Nancy were never really, how do I say this, on the best of terms. She liked makeup, doing her nails, wearing... barely any clothes, whereas I was athletic and sporty, so we never really clicked."

I nod my head in understanding as I signal her to continue her story.

"About a month ago, our families had their first dinner together in a while from their busy schedules. But when we got there something was up. Jaehyun, Nancy's brothers name, was... well let's just say it was easy to tell he was drunk. He was all over the place. When his parents had enough of him, they forced him to head to his bedroom, but he couldn't even make it up the first step." She laughs as if she was recalling the moment.

"Me being me, I walked up to him and helped him up the stairs. When I got him to his room, I gave him water and pills to wear off the side affects of being drunk. After a while, when he started to come to a sense of mind, we just sat and talked on his bed. Apparently, his girlfriend of two years dumped him for someone else. I felt bad so I offered to stay with him to cheer him up. We talked and laughed for almost an hour! I don't think the parents even noticed we were gone." She smiling.

But then, her eyes start to water, but she still continues with her story.

"One thing led to another and he just... kissed me. My first kiss too. It was short and sweet. I got embarrassed and told him that I had to go but he grabbed my waist and kissed me again. I just... couldn't pull away. It was almost like I was addicted to him."

"And that's when... " I mutter, starting to fully understand what she was about to say. She nods her head, looking down in shame as she continues.

"Next thing I know I am head to toe naked looking at the clock that read two in the morning. I knew that I was attractived to him, but I would take it all back in a heartbeat. It was a mistake. A dumb, stupid mistake that I made without thinking. As soon as I realized that, I rushed out of there." I watched as tears started to fall from her eyes, as my heart dropped at the sight.

"Krystal, you don't have to continue if you don't want to, I understand if it's hard -... "

"No, please Jennie... I need to tell someone." She pleads, her voice cracking as she tries to remove some of the tears from her stained cheeks.

I hesitantly signal for her to continue her story, as she takes a deep breath.

"I couldn't believe that I not only lost my first kiss, but my virginity to someone I barely knew.

"I was disgusted with myself from head to toe. So... I tried to forget about it, pretend that it never happened, it kept me sane... until three weeks later...

It was just a normal day at school until I started to feel sick. I had a test that day so I refused to go to the nurses office to be sent home from a test that I studied hours for. I ended up throwing up in the schools bathroom, and just my luck, Nancy was there. She told me to come with her after school, but for some reason, I did. I didn't know at the time that she knew about me and her brother. She must have saw me sneak out or something.