Whatever happens?

I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by rays of sunshine. I groan and close my eyes again, rolling over so that the sun is shining on my back.

I snuggle deeper into my pillow and sigh.

God, why has my bed to be so comfortable?

I open my eyes again but just enough to be able to see the time.

13:00 my watch flashes.

I groan again and close my eyes. I still got some tim- WAIT WHAT??

I jolt up suddenly more than awake, but the sudden movement makes me light headed and i fall to the floor with a grunt.

I close my eyes again pressing my forehead onto thr cold floor. Gosh, even the floor is comfy!

I slowly get up and look around searching for the bathroom door. When i finally find it i stumble towards it and enter closing the door behind me.

*15 minutes later*

I open the bathroom door again stepping out of it, feeling as fresh as the summer rain, and looking for some clothes to wear.

I decide on some black leggings and a red shirt. I let my short hair dry and soon it falls to my shoulders curling at the end.

Putting on some pair of socks i look around for my combat boots. Where the hell did i put them?

I spend 10 more minutes searching until i find them near the door. Im such a mess sometimes.

I chuckle and put them on, then i make my way to the cafeteria. It must be lunch soon.

I shrug.

At least i didnt sleep through the whole day.

Eric POV:

"The initiates are getting better and better by the week.", Four states as we walk towards the cafeteria.

"They better should if they plan to survive Jeanine's super army. Or more importantly, my wrath if we lose.", i say crossing my arms behind my back.

Four just scoffs while Max chuckles.

"Oh Eric, chill down for a bit we'll win, that's for sure.", he says, still smiling like an idiot on peace serum. I frown.

The hell was wrong with him today?

"Yeah sure, if Miss Your Highness Grace would actually show up and train her group.", i say as we enter the cafeteria, which was already really packed.

Max says nothing, just frowns and we grab our plates with food and make our way to an almost empty table. The few people sitting there go silent when they see me and finally scurry away. I smirk still pleased with my affect on people and we all take a seat.

"Speaking of Grace, where the hell is she?", the little stiff says while her stiff brother sits next to her.

Max shifts in his seat nervously, and i shrug not taking my eyes of the food.

When Max starts playing around with his food i put my fork down and narrow my eyes at him.

"Okay you better spill it Max.", i say in a low voice. He looks at me innocently.

"Spill what?"

I glare at him and open my mouth to say something when the door to the cafeteria opens and Grace enters.

"Ahhh. There she is.", Max simply says and returns to eating his food.

She makes her way to the food distribution and talks to the cook for a while before getting her plate and looking around for a free seat.