25-

sunday
4Am

Your eyes shot open hearing a loud sob coming from Hiros room. Instantly throwing off your covers you hauled ass to his room. Quickly turning on the lights he held his right arm.

"Baby what's wrong" you asked frantically looking around the room. "It hurts" he cried more. You sat next to him wrapping your arms around him, your heart was beating fast from worrying.

"It's okay hiro I'll go get you some medicine" you rubbed his back and picked him up heading to the kitchen.

Once you gave him his medicine, he still cried in pain. "Shhhh I'm here" you rubbed circles on his back slowly. After a few minutes he was straight asleep, you ran your hand through his messy indigo hair kissing his forehead.

You couldn't fall asleep not even 4 hours later. Hiro was asleep in your arms as you sat against the headboard watching the sun rise.
When you finally got up it was 8AM and you start making your coffee and cook breakfast for Hiro.

"Goodmorrrnninngggg" Denki opened the door with his keys. "Woah what happened to you?"

"Hiro doesn't feel good his arm hurts and he was in a lot of pain a couple hours ago" you replied stressed setting down the spatula.

"Go sleep I'll take over" denki offered stepping in the kitchen yawning. "I can't sleep it's no use"

Denki helped cut the strawberries while y/n finished the pancakes. Just then hiro slumped in the room, his hair was a mess and he was wearing a long cat t-shirt.

"Good morning Hiro, how are you feeling?" Denki asked eating the strawberries he cut up. "I don't hurt anymore" he said walking up to couch and laying down face first.

"Hiro I made pancakes but you need to take your medicine first so you don't feel hurt" you said holding a teaspoon of medicine. He lifted his head and swallowed the medicine making a sour face.

"Gross" he shook his head making you smile. "Do you want us to sign your cast?" Denki asked walking up to the two.

"What does that mean" Hiro tilted his head making his hair fall in front of his eyes. "It means when you draw on your cast" Y/n said informing him.

"You can draw on it!" Hiro sat up interested. "Yep" you said while denki handed you a marker.

"There we go" you handed the marker back to denki ovserving your work. "WOWWWW ITS SO PRETTY" hiro smiled.

'I love you baby <3 mama ⚡️'
'feel better soon little bud- UNCLE DENKI'

Once they finished writing Hiro and Denki went to the table to start eating.

"Thank you mama it's very yummy" hiro then shoved a pancake in his mouth taking a huge bite. "Your welcome" you kissed his head before flicking Denki in the head.

"Heyyyyy what was that for" he pouted like a baby. "Because you ate all the strawberries" he looked down shocked seeing the empty tub of strawberries.

"That was not all me you ate them too" he gasped crossing his arms. "True...I'm gonna take a shower watch my baby please"

"Fine only if I can shower after... and use your good shampoo" you rolled your eyes before nodding.