3: Junpei

Mahito and a young man are in a sewer system, talking about curses and cursed techniques. Mahito was teaching the boy how to use and control cursed energy so he could develop his own cursed technique, until a set of echoing footsteps could be heard approaching.

They stopped and looked, seeing a familiar male in a business suit approaching. The shadow he was standing in only made his glowing orange eyes more intense than before.

"Who is this, Mahito?" Y/n asked.

"This is Yoshino Junpei." Mahito responded.

"Um, excuse me?" Junpei asked.

"Go ahead." Y/n said.

"Are you a cursed spiriti too?" He questioned.

"You can think of me as one if you want. May I ask why you're here?"

"Mahito is teaching me about cursed and cursed techniques." Junpei told him.

He simply nodded in response, staring at Mahito in a way that gave even him chills. The male handed Junpei a business card, before walking out.

"If you want me to help explain or anything like that, let me know." He told the boy.

"Oh, ok! Thank you sir!" Junpei said.

Y/n didn't respond, he just continued walking until his footsteps disappeared.

_________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by a parallel universe.

_________________________________________

Y/n is sitting at a desk in a large building in Tokyo. Junpei is sitting across from him, nervousness showing on his face.

"Alright Junpei, first tip of mine. If you're going to live with knowledge of this world, you need to be able to hide your fear. Whether it be by shutting off all emotions, or simply distracting yourself, you can't let the enemy see your weakness." Y/n explained.

"Is that why you're always so calm?" Junpei questioned.

"No. I'm calm because I'm the strongest. I was concerned about something, but after seeing it in person I wasn't impressed. Just because you think something is stronger than you, that doesn't mean it is." The man told the teen.

"Heh, I wish I had that kind of confidence." He said, before his phone starting ringing. Y/n motioned for him to accept the call, and leaned back in his seat.

"Uh, hey Yuji. Yeah....mmhm. Okay, sure. Uh, give me a second." Junpei said. He looked at the orange eyed man, who raised an eyebrow.

"Is it alright with you if I leave early? I made plans with a friend." Junpei explained.

"Go ahead. Remember, Junpei. You can't be afraid of what another person thinks. You just have to worry about your own best interests, and fight for them." Y/n told the boy. He nodded with a grin, and ran out.

Y/n sighed to himself as the door closes. "Yuji, hm? I should pay Yuji a visit at some point." He said to himself. He pushed a button on his desk, and a beep was heard.

"What do you need, sir?" His secretary asked.

"Aki, what time do I need to pick up my dogs from the groomers?" He asked.

"About 5:00-ish." The male responded.

"Thanks Aki." The man said. He then checked the time, and his eyes slightly widened.

He stood, threw his coat over his shoulders, and powerwalked to the elevator.

"Damn, it's 4:30." He cursed.