11

Twondo| 11:44 pm, same night...

"Bruh where the fuck you been at? Muhfuckahs lookin fa you and you ain no where ta be found

"Bruh where the fuck you been at? Muhfuckahs lookin fa you and you ain no where ta be found." I slowed down Qwondo who was out of breath and was dirty.

"And why the fuck you got dirt and grass stains on yo clothes nigga?" He rolled his eyes before fixing his mouth to say something but he stopped just eyed me.

Everybody left by now cause da cops came and shut all this shit down and even arrested sum mfs, I was just looking for qwondo who so happened to find me.

"Huh? Nigga speak the fuck up. Muhfuckahs beat yo ass asum?" I asked but he just waved me off and started walking towards his car that was kinda ducked off so I trailed him.

I know now he ain't get into it with nobody cause he would've been ready ta retaliate on some hot shit unless he got into it with sum mfs Ion know bout but he tell me shit so I looked at him a bit skeptical as he approached his car removing his shirt.

the light came on when he opened his car door allowing me to get a even better look at his attire making my eyes bulge a little seeing blood stains on his pants.

"Nigga what the fuck is good witchu seriously." I looked around the area and saw it was really just us out here before placing my attention back on qwondo.

"Man mind yo fuckin business Aight?" He said irritatedly like I was bothering him asum but I didn't care and even tho I was skeptical of him right now he was still my brother.

"Nigga Im tryna see what's going on with my bro and you acting all fucking suspicious, the fuck you did?" He smacked his lips ignoring what I said and reached out for his door so he could shut it.

"Qwon." I said sternly making him look at me, his facial expression went from a mug to an guilty one and just like that he was talking.

"Mann.. I-I don't know, I seen her and just saw red bro." He shook his head as he spoke but I just stood there confused cause he wasn't using names.

"Nigga what is you beatin round the bush for?" I questioned leaning my body up against his car door.

"I didn't mean to.. I just wanted my lick back." He stressed causing me to grow more annoyed with him cause he wasn't clarifying what happened still.

"I raped her nigga." I stood there shocked and confused still not knowing who he was referring to but shocked cause I never knew he'd stoop that low, females was always off limits wit us unless they was mixed in this shit.