Chapter - 59

After sorting out all the misunderstandings...we came inside the house.

It's so funny right?...We exited my apartment as two friends in love but now entered again as girlfriend - boyfriend.

💜💕💞

After having the amazing dinner prepared by Namjoon......Jennie,Da-joon and namjoon decided to leave.

I waved them bye while standing at the door and they entered the lift.

I smiled to myself and shut the door.

I turned around to see Tae standing behind me with hands in his pocket and a wide boxy smile on his face.

I chuckled

Y/n - " What happened?"

I asked in amusement.

He took his hands out of his pockets...and held my arms.

He stared at my eyes intensely still with that wide smile.

He pulled me closer to him..and I allowed as if I was hallucinated by him.

Tae - " I can't believe...."

He said in a breathy voice.

Tae - " You are finally mine....we are in a relationship!"

He squealed like a child, making me giggle.

I quickly attached my body to his and hugged him tightly, keeping my head on his chest.

Y/n - " It does feel like a dream!"

Tae - " I don't want to wake up..if it is a dream!"

He said keeping his chin on my shoulder and tightening the hug.

We stayed like this, for a quite a time.. enjoying each other's warmth and closeness.

Then we broke the hug and looked at each other's face.

I couldn't help but look at his lips.

They were salmon in colour..I remembered how they felt against my lips...so soft and so warm.

I felt this sudden urge of kissing him again.

But I was kind of.........shy and awkward.

We just started dating....we were friends,best friends all these years.. though we love each other but there is still some sort of awkwardness for the things like this.

That first time I kissed him..I don't even remember..I wasn't in my senses...the second time...it was impulse and it was needed...but now the thought of kissing him consciously is making me shiver.

I turned my eyes from his lips to his eyes and caught him staring at my lips too.

I guess we both want it.

He looked at my eyes..and we leaned in.. closing our eyes.

Our faces were so close..and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.