Ch. 28

The Next Day...

" Baby this was the best Valentine's Day ever

" Baby this was the best Valentine's Day ever. Like it was so romantic, and I loved every minute of it. Thank you." Tiara said as she kissed me.

Me and Tiara just finished having a secluded dinner at the top of the Memphis Pyramid, and now we was on the way back to the hotel room I got us for the night.

" You welcome. I'm just glad you still not mad about not being able to come to the party." I said as I opened the door for her.

I walked around to the driver's seat, and got in. I started the truck before I pulled off.

" It's fine. I'm sure it was for a good reason. As long as you and AK enjoyed yourselves that's all that matters." She smiled.

" We did, fasho. You still plan on leaving in the morning?" I asked as I looked over at ha.

" Yes sadly, I'm booked up all tomorrow afternoon." She sighed.

" Well, I'll be back in 2 more days. Ight?"

She nodded her head yeah.

" Before we go back to the hotel. I gotta stop at the store right up here first." I said to Tiara.

" That's fine." She said.

A few minutes later, I pulled up to the gas station. I went inside buying some condoms, and some more backwoods. Once I finished, I walked back to the truck. Before I could even get in the truck good enough Tiara said some that caught me off guard.

" So, you fucked yo baby mama?" Tiara yelled.

" What?" I said as I got in closing the door, so people wouldn't hear us arguing.

" Don't fucking play with me! You fucked ha the night before y'all left Atlanta. She told you to come get ha, and you went? I just read the shit!"

" Fuck you doing going through my phone fa?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

" I didn't go through yo phone! Yo phone still connected to the damn car! Everything out in the open fa me to see! The fuck you mean?" She yelled tapping at the screen in the car.

I sighed, " Just let me explain. I'm finna tell you everything that happened. Ight?"

* Flash Back *

" I just said I wasn't going to go get ha, and now look at me. Why I always go outta my way fa Cali ass?" I asked myself as I turned into Kennedy's condo's parking garage.

I parked the car, and locking the door as I got out. I walked through the lobby getting on the elevator. I got off on the floor walking to the door. I knocked waiting for somebody to come answer the door. A few minutes later, Kennedy's boyfriend Hendrix opened the door.