Chapter-41

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I was again and again glancing at ahad, my husband is so cute

I was again and again glancing at ahad, my husband is so cute. When he told me we are going somewhere, I was so impatient but as I got to know we are going to paris, I was shocked and surprised. I want to kiss him on airport but I controlled myself. I was staring at him shamelessly without blinking. He was typing on laptop and I was just sitting on my seat staring at his handsome face.

You're being a pervert izzah, please slow down your desires - my stupid consy popped in.

Can't you keep your mouth shut - I thought.

You really gone mad, I don't have mouth stupid, I am your inner voice - my consy spoke and I face palmed.

Ok whatever, keep your voice shut. Let me stare at my husband - I thought.

He is yours only, you can stare him anytime and anywhere - my consy spoke.

And I want to stare at him, now I don't want you to poke your voice in between - I thought.

Poke your voice, you've really gone nuts - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

As I looked towards ahad, he was looking at me intensely. I shyly smiled looking at him. He again started working, the announcement was made that we are about to take off and I gulped.

I was scared when the flight takes off and lands, I have phobia of heights so my hands started trembling and sweat buds formed on my forehead. Ahad shutted off the laptop and put that aside. As he looked towards me, his facial expressions changed into worried looking at me.

"Izzah what happened - he said cupping my face, I was breathing heavily and he looked more worried.

There were not many peoples as we are in first class, he started rubbing my hands. The flight started taking off and I held his hand more tightly. He understood and pulled me closer, started saying sweet things in my ears.

"Hey it's ok, calm down it already took off ok..... shhh - said ahad near my ear slowly.

Finally I felt calm as the flight was in air, I sigh a breath and my breathing became normal now. He wiped the sweat from my forehead with a tissue and rubbed my back.

"Are you ok now??? - he asked caressing my cheeks and I just nodded in yes. He made me drink some water and I took some sips.

"I am ok - I said but he was not looking satisfied fully so I took his hands in mine.

"Don't worry ahad I'm ok, I have phobia of heights that's why - I said smilingly and he smiled.

Now we started talking and all, it will take almost 10 hours to reach Paris. We both were sitting and talking when I saw an airhostess staring at ahad shamelessly and I clenched my fist.