Chapter-57

"God damn it Nicholas, hurry up and tell us which way to go" Eva growled in frustration, glancing at their members who maintained their speeds alongside theirs.

"Well, I am sorry but if someone had listened to my words and didn't shoot that piece of shit, we wouldn't be in this situation, now wouldn't be Eva" Nicholas replied mockingly.

After leaving home, they went to a shipping yard, where one of the Nicholas men is present, he is a computer specialist. Their aim was to get his ID, so one of their men can enter in his place, and some information from his laptop, but the sight of him irked Eva and she shoot him.

Which alerted the cops, who happened to be near the area at that time. They needn't worry about thinking what will happen if the man's body is found by cops, because they are sure about their talent in hiding dead bodies by now.

"Shut your mouth or I will break it and find us a exit" Eva threatened, only to earn a dramatic gasp from the other.

She surely is regretting some life decisions right now.

"You are no fun" Nicholas muttered before typing Something into his laptop.

"When you get off the bridge, make a sharp turn, right into the city" he screamed at her making her glare at him.

Eva shifted her gears, speeding up faster than other members to take the lead, she easily avoided the incoming cars.

'Some use from those damn driving lessons' She thought to herself.

Others are following right behind her, "Hey clown face, cops are on our ass, now what?" She asked moments later.

"Give me five more minutes, I will finish transferring these files into my computer" Nicholas spoke, typing furiously on his computer.

"After all those cops are for distraction, our mens had already finished the job" Nicholas muttered,

"You idiot, why didn't you tell me that before" she shouted at him

"You didn't ask me, and I thought you will have some fun" he replied with a cheeky smile

Eva smirked as she took out her gun, she made a u turn, to shoot at the cops car. Nicholas immediately took control of the steering as she kept shooting.

"Atleast, give me a warning" Nicholas shouted.

Eva smirked as she successfully managed to crash the cops cars, she is sure that the cops are safe. she could have killed them, but she don't want to, after all they are doing their job.

Finally, they reached their destination.

It's a old garage, that leads to the Mansion, where Party is being held

Lucifer always choose these type of aboandoned locations, which is away from normal people's view and where people don't pay any attention.

It was already 6pm, this garage is in the middle of forest, they had to walk till here to avoid any attention, as Lucifers men will be guarding all over the area.

In total there are 15 people, including Nicholas and Eva.

She know that they are outnumbered against Lucifer, but they will fight till their last breath.

Lucifer, lend Eva two silencer, and two more knives.

"We have to enter before guests starts arriving" Nicholas spoke in his normal calm composure.

He then looked at one of his mens and spoke with serious look " All of you listen, surround the area, blend in with them, wait for my instructions"

"Jacob, your job is to hack all the CCTV camera in this area, give us immediate notice about the enemies" Nicholas instructed before handing the pendrive to him.

The pendrive contains file Nicholas transferred before, which will be useful in accessing into the control room information.

"Sure Boss" Jacob nodded with a determination in his eyes.

"It's time, let's go" Nicholas spoke.

Eva arranged her hoodie properly and they started to walk inside holding her pistol.

She immediately shoot the two mens who were guarding inside in a direct head shot.

Her eyes turned black, pitch black.

Nicholas and Eva started killing the mens inside the warehouse, shooting and throwing knives at them. while others were taking care of the mens outside.

Their mens dumped the dead bodies into the underground basement.

Carefully they made their way towards the other end of the garage, which leads to the side of the Mansion.

The Mansion is looking so creepy, a exact type which is believed to be haunted by evil sprits and monsters

The Mansion is looking so creepy, a exact type which is believed to be haunted by evil sprits and monsters. But instead of dead, living monsters are inside it.

"It's confirmed that this asshole is a blood sucking Vampire, who else hold party in such creepy mansion" Nicholas muttered as he carefully watched the surroundings.

"Don't tell me you are afraid" Eva scoffed.

"I will put one extra bullet in his head for this" Nicholas muttered under breath.

It wouldn't be a lie, the whole surroundings is making them a bit nerved.

And Eva know that, this is the exact reason why Lucifer choose such places. He want to make others nerved, he wanted to invite fear inside them even before he show himself infront of them.

Like kind of dramatic entry.

Taking a deep breath, They moved inside the mansion. Jacob already hacked the CCTV cameras.

What awaits them inside?