Captive

Trigger warning: violence and sexual abuse

The wedding went well despite Brian getting all emotional and crying. I couldn't blame him though, he had worked too hard not to. After the wedding we proceeded to the reception. The resort in particular offered both. I ate my heart out seeing as Brian was busy with his big day.

"Are you supposed to be eating all that?" Kookie questioned watching my suffocating plate.
"I'm hungry, I eat for two remember?" I said.
"I'm not talking about the amount, I mean the food itself," he said. He was getting on my nerves eish.
"Don't be like Brian. It's boring. I can eat all the junk I want just for a day," I defended.
"You are so stubborn," he said. I rolled my eyes.
"I am gonna use the bathroom. Be back in a minute," I announced.
"Told you to stop eating too much," he said.
"Whatever Dr Boring," I scoffed getting on my feet. I grabbed my bag and left for the ladies.
"Going for a stroll?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I just ran towards the bathroom locking the door as soon as I got in. I looked for my phone from my bag, I called Tae. He was the first person I thought of. The phone rang unanswered. I called Brian, the same happened. I finally dialled Kookie, who was my last hope, he picked up after several rings.
"Help me!" I yelled into the speaker.
"I can't hear you! What did you say?!" He yelled from the other noisy end. Tears glistened in my eyes.
"Wesley!" I yelled louder before I felt a strong arm wrap around my shoulders. I let out a gut wrenching scream as my phone fell from my grip, an alert and audibly devastated Kookie just calling out my name.
He covered my mouth with a white cloth. I felt dizzy before I lost consciousness.

I woke up in a dark room, lying on a bed. It felt like I had been out for hours. My head was killing me and my eyes felt heavy. My throat was so dry. The first thing I did though not feeling so good was place both my hands on my tummy, sitting up.

"Please be fine," I whispered rubbing it slowly. All my limbs felt weak, I could barely move so I fell back onto the foreign bed. The light was switched on making my eyes squint at the sudden light. Wesley walked towards the bed loosening his tie. He must have been a suit, he looked quite the gentleman. Then it struck me, was he at the wedding too? How did he come? Why?

Still questioning myself, the bed creaked softly as he laid beside me. I started moving way but he grabbed my arm roughly pulling me back in place. He ran his fingers up my exposed arm making me cringe.
"Finally, I have you all to myself," he whispered making my skin crawl.

He came on top of me, I could die I didn't care, but my baby was innocent. That alone sent me into a punching and pinching spree. I punched him everywhere I could reach. His features contorted in burning fury as he got ahold of my wrists tightly securing them on either side of me.
"Now why don't you cooperate?" He said dangerously close to my face. I spat on his face,
"Go to hell!" I seethed. The next thing I felt was a painful stinging sensation on my left cheek. Then to my right. And another. And another till I lost count.
My whole face was burning, tears running down my face when he eventually stopped hitting me.
"That's for kneeing my crotch, spitting on me and all that pinching," he said coming back close to my face. I turned my face staring at the wall. He held my chin in an iron grip making me face him. He licked my lips, I kept them closed denying him access into my mouth. He slapped me right across my right eye, I went momentarily blind.
"Wesley please stop," I pleaded.
As if enjoying my pleas, his hand found it's away to my boobs groping me. He pinched my nipples making me cry in pain.
"Tae where are you?" I whispered tears choking me. He gripped my dress before tearing the soft fabric in half. His hand went in between my legs.
"Wesley don't," I begged. Without warning he put his finger inside me. It uncomfortable and painful I cried trying to close my legs.
"I'm begging you please stop. Please don't do this," I said in between my sobs. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers letting his hard member out.
"God where are you?!" I yelled no louder than a whisper as he positioned himself at my entrance. I closed my eyes anticipating pain that never came.
Instead of pain, I heard a loud thud then followed by multiple bangs. I felt a soft familiar hand holding mine. The person took the bed sheet and covered my naked body before pulling me into a hug. I opened my eyes to see Kookie beating the life out of Wesley who now lay unconscious on the floor.
"I shouldn't have left you. It's my fault," I heard Tae say before my head started spinning. My eyes felt heavier and that was lights out for me.

I heard faint beeping sounds that became louder as I regained consciousness. My eyes still felt heavy, it took me a few minutes to open them. They still didn't fully open, just managed small horizontal slits. I moved my fingers and it felt like they were encased into something. It was a hand. I moved them again waking up the man holding my hand.
"I'm so sorry," he said, tears brimming his eyes.
"I-is t-the baby f-fine?" I stuttered.
"The baby is okay. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left," he said squeezing my hand.
"You saved me," I told him, my throat screaming at me for even daring to speak.
"It was a we thing. Brian did the most though, we couldn't have found you without his help. Turns out Wesley is Mr. Finnegan's nephew," he explained.
"The director? That's why he-,"
"Was at the reunion party and at the wedding. Brian invited the Finnegan family, he took advantage of that chance. He had taken you back to his house here in Southampton,"
"Thank you,"
"He will never touch you again. I failed the first time, but this time I'm making this promise and I'll fulfil it. I'm sorry for overreacting, I'm never leaving you again. Ever," he said letting his tears fall.
"Come here," I said. He stepped closer leaning his face into mine. I lifted my heavy hand pulling him into a kiss.
"I love you," he said after we broke the kiss.
"I love you too," the door opened, in walked Brian, Kookie and my parents.
Brian hugged me, "I was so worried. I'm so sorry. I didn't know."
"Thanks for helping out," I told him.
Kookie didn't care that I was sick, he crushed me in a tight hug.
"You're never going to the bathroom alone ever again," he said making me chuckle. "I'll kill anyone who dares to hurt you and my baby nephew or niece. I will," he said darkly. I knew he meant it.
I was allowed a private moment with my parents. I called Tae back in for proper introductions, they both seemed to like him. Which is why it shocked me when Tae suddenly said,
"Ma, sir, I am kindly asking for your permission to marry your daughter."
They looked at each other before nodding their heads 'yes' in unison.