◖chapter 9◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jinn is being a pain buuuuuuut he can't ruin my day because today is the day that slenders finally letting me go back to my normal routine. And he said something about his brothers visiting soon. Witch is weird,
he gives me 'I'm an only child' vibes.

I've been keeping my distance from everyone because they seem a but off... though im not proud of it but jinn got in my head. More then he already is. Jinn said that there hiding something important from me, that there lying about who and what they are.

He's always saying stuff like that.. But why do I feel like it's true? But I don't really care right now.

I got up out of bed and headed to my closet. I picked out a f/c turtle neck and some black overalls and f/c shoes. I started walking and of course jinn followed... Jinn started talking about random stuff like work and I just ignored him. He's in my head so if i talk to him everyone will think I'm nuts.

"Kid are you even listening to me?"

"No. And I'm trying not to talk. It's really fun you should try it."

"You little ingrate you-"

"You should respect me as your superior blah blah blah I've heard it all before."

". . . . ."

-_-..... I made it to the dining room. Everyone was there except for me.... Like always... There where two open seats one next to Liu and Jeff, and the other on slenders right.

I don't want to talk to anyone so I sat down next to slender. Right when I sat down clockwork immediately started talking to me. She said she was 'filling me in on what went down' I was only one bed rest for a couple of days. But damn she has a way of making a small situation that should be less then 10 minutes last hours....

She and everyone faded away and the room grew very bright. annnnd... I was in the 'war' room.... Great...

jinn sat across from me taking the largest chair at the table. Believe it or not but this isn't the first time he's done this.

"Ok kid so we have a small problem."

"What is it?" I tried to keep my voice down just in case everyone is still near by and I just can't see them.

"Slender man has informed you that his brothers and some friends will be over soon, correct?"

"Yeah?"

"One of the people that are coming over im not one very good terms with."

"You are just in my mind how could you have enemies. Your not even real?"

"I'll send you a gift tomorrow to prove it. And I'm far to extravagant to be thought up by a child."

"If your extravagant then so is a rat..."

"Ill pretend I didn't hear that. Moving on, this person... More like demon... Is a disgusting excuse for a creepy pasta. He sickens me more then the rest do."

"Ok I get it you don't like them.."

"you my small acquaintance have to try to act normal while there here. Yes they can sense me but they can't see us like you can. But if you act out of the ordinary then they might catch on. "

"Don't act weird got it, what else?"

"The rest can wait right now slenders trying to talk to you."

"Child, are you alright?"