Kyoya Ootori x male reader

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club

Title: What is this?

Plot: You and Haruhi have been friends ever since you met her in class. You used to walk back to the dorms but today she just didn't show up.

(Y/n)'s outfit: It's very similar to Haruhi's with a sweater and dress shirt underneath. He has a masquerade mask over one of his right eye. He's been wearing that mask ever since he started high school, it's like a family tradition, his ancestors did invent the masquerade ball.

This one-shot is based on episode 4 of OHSHC, if you haven't watched it beware of spoilers. Or just go watch episode 4 on youtube.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) walked around the same place for a few minutes now. Haruki still hadn't shown up; he was getting worried. He already texted her a few times but she never replied. Running around campus, he looked at every class she could be in.

(Y/n) was a handsome boy, with (h/c) and sharp (e/c) eyes. His family was filthy rich, one of the reasons why he was in this school. The boy leaned on a wall, unbuttoned his jacket, and loosened his tie a little from the heat of running around. Girls were looking at him from afar gossiping to each other.

"*Sigh* Where is she?" Walking down the music hall, (Y/n) checked each room. That's when he reached the last room, Music 3. He opened the door hoping to hear Haruhi but met with a blinding light. Using his hands to block it out as his eyes slowly adjusted to the light.

'Is this a party?!' It was the first thing that came to his mind. The bright lights, the decor, the...people. All eyes turned to him when the door was opened. "(Y/n) what are you doing here?" A familiar voice sounded. (Y/n)'s ears perked up.

"Haruhi?" He said as he looked at where the voice came from. Haruhi was in a boy's uniform without glasses. "Is this where you've been this whole time, gosh you scared me." (Y/n) said putting his hands by his waist. All eyes were on the two talking.

"So what are you doing at this... party?" (Y/n) said with distaste glaring at the people here. That's when a voice spoke up behind him. "This isn't a 'party' sir, this is the Ouran High School Host Club." (Y/n) turned back to see a blond boy.

He looked back at Haruhi as she whispered the context of the situation, also telling him who each of their names is. He nodded and decided to play along.

"Host club?" (Y/n) questioned, "I guess it's popular among the girls." He said looking at every girl in the place.

"(Y/n) (L/n), the second oldest son of the (L/n) family. Gender: male, very popular among the females because of his mysteriousness." Someone said the guy had dark hair and glasses holding a folder. "An honored student in the school." He said walking out of the group of students.

(Y/n) was wearing a similar thing as Haruhi. "I'm Tamaki, the president of the host club," Tamaki said with a rose in his mouth posing by a pillar. "I don't care about that, now why is Haruhi here?"

"Why don't you take off your mask and we'll see," Tamaki said, trying to charm him, holding (Y/n)'s waist close to his, with the other hand holding his cheek. (Y/n) was a bit surprised at the speed Tamaki got him. The girls at the back screamed fangirling.

(Y/n) glanced at Haruhi who just shrugged. Thinking for a bit (Y/n) did the same thing to the other. "Now now Tamaki, you don't get to hold me immediately." (Y/n) said, holding a thumb on Tamaki's lips, his voice deepened. He leaned closer and planted a kiss on the thumb causing Tamaki's face to flush. The angel he was tilted can be mistaken for a kiss.