lii : surprise!

Chapter Fiftytwo:

"watch your steps."

_________________

Heeseung's

I lived... A very sinful life.

I know that very well.

(Tineline: Kim Byeol's Death.)

"ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR FVCKING MIND LEE HEESEUNG?!!!"
My father charged at me, dropping his cane on his hand and slapping me hard. I didn't moved an inch nor flinched. I deserve it.

I felt blood started dripping on the side of my lips because of how hard i was slapped. Ahhh... It bled.

"HOW DARE YOU MESS THINGS UP!! YOU'RE FVCKING USELESS!! YOU WILL RUIN MY REPUTATION YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!!"
He shouted at the top of his lungs. I kept my head hung low, not knowing what to say.

I messed things up.

I...

Killed her. I trusted her... I liked her. But she betrayed me. I liked you, Byeol. I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry...."
The only thing i can do is to apologize. Jake tried to revive her but it wasn't successful. She's already dead when he tried.

It was my fault.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR FVCKING APOLOGY WILL CLEAN THE SHIT YOU JUST MADE, YOU FOOL? IF THIS THING WILL BE DISCLOSED TO THE MEDIA MY REPUTATION IS DONE FOR!! I WILL GO DOWN!!"

Your reputation...?

Ah yes. Right.

All that you care is your reputation.

" your son just committed murder and you're only thinking about your reputation. very funny... "
I bitterly laughed, making him look at me with madness. He was about to slap me once again when my sister interrupted him, holding his arm to stop him from hitting me again.

"We need to do something about the body, dad. We cannot let anyone find out about what happened."
Father sharply looked at her, glaring at her direction. He fixed himself, dusting his suit off.

"Clean his mess, Heejin."
My dad looked at me once again.

That look on his eyes....

He doesn't recognize me as his son anymore.

"Make yourself useful, You ungrateful moron."

_____________

(Timeline: Choi Jisu's death.)

"So she's into Jay... Interesting..."
I sipped on the glass of rum i was holding and gazed at the professor in front of me. We are talking about my physics professor, Ms. Ahn. I can clearly see she's way too into him with the way she stare at him in class. For sure i will be able to use her in the near future.

"Yes... And I am... into you."
Her hand traveled to my free hand, gently caressing it as she bit her lips while smiling at me.

I used all the way to move up. I wanted to be useful for my dad. I did everything.