Chapter 18

"So, this is the actual equation?" Soonyoung asked Saebyul as he pointed his finger on the math equation Saebyul wrote on his notes.

"Yes, Soonyoung. You used the wrong one that's why you got the wrong answer." Saebyul stated.

"Oh.. Okay, thanks Saebyul." Soonyoung smiled before walking back to his seat and that was when Saebyul saw Wonwoo standing outside the window of her class while death glaring her making Saebyul thought that he was a ghost for a split second.

"I swear that guy scares me the whole time." She whispered to herself.

"Uhh.. Hi? May I know who you're looking for?" The innocent Soonyoung asked Wonwoo. Without saying anything, Wonwoo pointed his finger to Saebyul.

"My girlfriend." He laconically replied.

Saebyul mouthed him 'dude wtf?'.

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend, he's looking for you." Soonyoung told her.

"I don't have a boyfriend, he's just a lonely guy who claimed me his girlfriend." Saebyul rolled her eyes before walking to Wonwoo.

"Really? Early in the morning?" Saebyul crossed both her arms and raised an eyebrow. Without saying anything, Wonwoo handed her a lunch box.

"For you." He smiled before walking away.

"I guess W really suits him well, Weird Wonwoo."

Saebyul went back inside her class and took a seat. She opened the lunch box and Wonwoo prepared her brownies that was cut into tiny pieces.

"That bitch wants me fat." She murmured before stuffing one brownie into her mouth.

"Hmm, it's good though."

-

"How long have you guys been together?" Soonyoung out of nowhere asked Saebyul.

"I told you, he is not my boyfriend. He's just a friend." Saebyul replied, annoyed of Soonyoung who seems to not believe the fact that Wonwoo isn't Saebyul's boyfriend.

"Ahh.. I see.. So, you don't have any boyfriend. What about crush? Are you crushing on someone?" He asked Saebyul while staring deep into Saebyul's eyes.

"Uhh.. No?"

"Aww, why no?" He whined.

"Why are whining?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I mean.. Why don't you have any crush? There's a lot of good looking guys here.. Even that guy who claimed you his girlfriend? And besides.. You are pretty why don't you have any boyfriend?" Soonyoung raised an eyebrow and Saebyul swear this guy really is annoying the hell outta her.

"Why must pretty girls have boyfriend? Wait, I'm not saying I'm pretty. I mean, why must I have a boyfriend?" She facepalmed before sighing.

"To share something? Like.. Secrets? Problems? To talk about anything?" He scratches the back of his head with a sheepish smile.

"But, is it a must to have a boyfriend? I'm still 18." Saebyul shrugged before opening her textbook and pretend to read so that Soonyoung would just end the conversation and walk away.

"18 is the perfect age to have a boyfriend."

But sadly, he didn't.

Saebyul closed her eyes and took a deep breath before glaring at Soonyoung.

"Will you please stop minding whether or not I have a boyfriend? Please go back to your seat, thank you." She gave him the fake grin before pretending to read the textbook again.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to annoy you. It's nice talking to you anyway." Soonyoung casually just ruffled Saebyul's hair with a warm smile before going back to his seat. Saebyul tried so hard not get mad and smiled in a sarcastic way.

"You called that 'nice talking to you'? Sarcastic enough." She took a deep breath before exhaling.

-

"Where is he now?" Wonwoo stood up and turned his head around, trying to find Soonyoung.

"Wonwoo, sit down." Saebyul said with a straight face and a straight voice tone, her arms crossed.

"Why did he keep asking you about boyfriend? He wants to be your boyfriend?" Wonwoo took a seat and looking very stressed.

"What if he steal you away from me?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

Saebyul stared at him in confusion.

"Why did you said that?"

"Why else? Because you are mine."

"Since when am I yours?"

"Since the day you called me by my full name."

"Dude wtf. If my future boyfriend confessed to me like that, I wouldn't be hesitant to reject him." Saebyul smiled.

"Eh? Eh! How dare you reject me, you can't reject me!" Wonwoo slapped his palm on the table, everyone around the school's cafe stared at the two.

"She rejected him?"

"How could Wonwoo likes a girl like her?"

"I knew the two are dating, it's obvious."

Saebyul laughed while pinching her temples hearing the comments from the other students.

"My god.. This really is embarrassing me." She continued laughing and there Wonwoo stared at her in bafflement.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"To play it cool, I'm embarrassed and I can't show them that I actually am." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

-

"So, you're saying that.. You got a rival?" Hansol raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's not really a rival. I don't think Saebyul would actually fall for Soonyoung. It's more like.. Soonyoung trying to ruin Wonwoo's mission?" Mingyu poked his chin twice with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not doing a mission. I'm doing what I want." Wonwoo stated with a stern voice.

"OOOO!!!!!"

"Look at Wonwoo! That's my man!" Seungcheol slung his arm around Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Congrats for actually falling in love!" Seungcheol made a handshake with him.

"Did I?" He pointed his finger to his face.

"Yes, man!"

The three cheered and congratulated Wonwoo for actually falling in love.

"Guys, stop. She isn't mine yet." Wonwoo chuckled.

"But she surely will be yours." Hansol smirked.

"Since when did you actually realised that you fell for her? Or like, when did you fell for her?" Seungcheol questioned curiously, the three stared at Wonwoo showing him how curious they are.

"I can't really remember when I started to have feelings for her but I confirmed myself that I do have feelings for her when I brought her to the rooftop." Wonwoo stated before humming.

"I just love it so much when she calls my name. Though I only heard it twice." Wonwoo laughed through the pain making the rest laughed out loud seeing him.

-