𝟓~𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

Note: the whole chapter is kind of rewritten

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

This morning I woke up feeling a little better and relaxed. I look at the time and see its 11 am and jumped out of the bed excited for my day.

I ordered breakfast before I went to get a shower and then ate breakfast which consisted of fruits, and omelette and a black coffee of course.

I started to get dressed in a black crop top and over size blazer and to top it off put on my high-waist jeans I really like then pair my Gucci heels with my outfit of the day.

After getting ready I checked the time and hurriedly went downstairs to the lobby where my assistant is waiting for me with my new car keys.

"Hello ma'am, here are your key's, and your car is parked outside; Mr. Garcia also asked me to call-" she went on, but I cut her off. "I'll call him back later, Nova. You can take today off and enjoy yourself." I tell her, and she runs out of the room thanking me.

I internally chuckle at her and walk up to the drive way. I see my personal bodyguard standing next to my street racing car. When Mr. T meets my gaze, he nods at me, opening the car door for me to get in, "It's okay no need to follow me, I'll be back later," I say as he closes the door for me and i drive away

When I arrived at the gym, I parked my car and went inside to find the entire centre packed with people, mostly men. I rolled my eyes and walked around with my head held high and my face emotionless.

Looking through the gym, I find the person I came to see, and as if sensing my staring, he snapped his face to me, his eyes widening before breaking into a grin and running up to me, attacking me with a tight hug. I stagger back a little, "whoa bran, missed me? " he grabs my arm and drags me away to his office.

Brandon is someone I met while I was with the Russian, him... that night, I wasn't the only one who escaped, it was both of us. I sent him to Italy because it was the safest place for him, and the Russians had no idea. His story breaks my heart, he basically knows everything about me because we went through everything together, and I forgot he's a street racer and assassin too, we trained basically to kill, but after we got out he started his gym and does a little killing on the side from time to time.

"What are you doing here? by the way, I missed you so much!" he spoke both thrilled and concerned. "I came here to the launch of my new designs."

"Whoa that's great and all, but here in Italy? I thought you said you didn't want to do anything here." he says and I sigh "I know, but it's for my business, it's only about today and I'm going back tomorrow.'

"Aaah, so let's hang out like it's the old times, shall we?" He asks show me his puppy eyes, which have a magical effect on me. I considered it for a while i mean there's nothing wrong with giving in once, right?

30 minutes later.

I was wrong! everything is wrong with giving into his ideas.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH, DRIVE FASTER, THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND US!"

"I'M TRYING YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" I yell at him as i speeds through the unknown gridlock. I had no idea Italy had as much traffic as New York.

Since you're probably wondering, what the heck did I leave out here? Well, being a genius, Brandon felt it would be a wonderful for me plan to break all traffic control laws and make the entire Italian police force chase after us in only 30 fucking minutes, which I also thought I could outdo, but it obviously backfired.

I should have known better than to follow his stupid plans, but I was charmed by those puppy eyes.

I squint my eyes and see that I'm heading for a cliff and spun right from the corner, but failing to notice another car coming and shift my course to the left, but fuck me. Two more cars were overtaking me.

I only have one option if I don't want to drown today by falling off a cliff. I sped straight up to the edge and abruptly slammed on the brakes as I encountered it, causing the two cars behind me to crash down the cliff and me to sigh.

I then turn to the poor excuse of a dumb fucker who is as white as frost. "Brandon?" I call, my eyes catching on what was going on outside.

"BRANDON?!" When I didn't get a response, I turned around and slapped him across the face, which fucking miraculously worked.

"WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE"

I wonder if it's his catch phrase for today which is by the way really annoying me.

"Don't worry we surely are going to because we just got into a lot of trouble, man..." I respond by exiting the car with my hands raised in surrender.

so much for not getting into the trouble.

"DON'T MOVE!" one officer says with his gun in his hand and i roll my eyes, i mean does he see me dancing?

next to me Brandon was mirroring my actions while they approached us cautiously. "Put your hands behind your back and turn around" he spoke and i let out a scoff but doing what he said as i had no options.

Although i was worried to how this situation will put us into a serious trouble i couldn't let them know keeping my face blank as possible.

The drive to the police station was somewhat tense. The officers tend to question us mostly me but they remained dead silent with me giving them them death glare once a while. 

AT THE POLICE STATION

They put us in separate cell rooms, which were semi decent but a touch gloomy. 

When the door opened, a huge broad man with a deep scar across his face walked in. He looked intimidating, but not to me. He glanced at me for a second with a blank expression, as if he couldn't study me.

he moved forward and set in the chair in front of me. 

"hello. I am Lieutenant Xinero Rossi ." His voice was deep and surprisingly engaging when he spoke to me. 

"Giselle rose," I said, and saw him freeze for a second before returning to his indifferent expression. This man is strange.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the irritating cop who arrested me. he came in holding several documents and whispered something to the lieutenant which led to him frown and nod.

The officer departs, and he rushes through the documents.

"Ms. Rose, may I inquire as to why you are not registered in any legal documents, or more specifically, why you are not in any system labelling you as you Giselle rose do not even exist in the world?" He questioned catching me off guard.

~..~

 COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW<3

~ELLE<3