seventeen.

Unknown POV:

I watched as Xavier got in his car and drove away leaving the rest home alone. It was the best time to attack and I could finally get my revenge on Ace for killing my sister.

"Surround the house. Make sure there's no bystanders anywhere and attack!" I snapped into the wallow talkie.

My plan was finally coming to life.

Helena's POV:

We all sat in the leaving playing monopoly when I got a notification from my phone. I quickly opened it and saw someone in our backyard.

Xavier just left so it couldn't be him.

"You guys, let's go upstairs." I said urgently. I didn't want to freak them out.

"Why?" River asked curiously. I knew the other two saw the sudden urgency in my voice.

"River let's go." Theo snapped. River just shrugged and followed them.

"Go in my bathroom quickly." I whispered as we went up the stairs. They all rushed into the bathroom and I locked them in.

I ran quickly to Xavier's room and grabbed his gun and silencer so I don't scare my brothers.

I closed my hair in a tight ponytail.

I called Xavier quickly but then I heard a ringtone on his bed. I picked it up and it was his phone.

He must have forgotten it. He did leave in a rush.

"Shit!" I muttered. Suddenly, I heard the window downstairs shatter. My heart was racing and I began to sweat.

Protect your brothers at all costs. 

I looked through Xavier's closet to find his bulletproof vest but it was nowhere to be seen.

I took a deep breath and ran out of the room. I saw the first man in the corridor and shot him straight in his face without hesitation.

The adrenaline was coursing through my veins. I snatched his gun and tucked it in the side of my jeans.

I heard two other voices up coming but I ran to them and shot him  the first one in his chest.

"Remember two in his chest and one in his head. STOP FORGETTING IT." I heard my mom shout in my head. She grabbed me and pushed me to the ground.

I followed her rules and shot him again twice more.

The other man came up and pointed his gun at me.

"Xavier." I lied looking behind him. He turned around and I shot him in his head.

Light footsteps were heard behind me.

"Back to the wall so they can't get you from behind you stupid girl!" My dad shouted as he tried to shot me.

Roundhouse kicking him in the face and shooting him, I put my back to the wall and quickly but quietly walked down the steps. I saw a hurdle of men in the corridor looking around.

What the fuck is going on?! Is this mafia business?!

I ran up the stairs and into my bathroom.

"What the fuck is going on, Helena?!" Roman shouted.

"Be quiet! People broke in!" I snapped. Their eyes opened instantly. I heard someone in my room and I put my fingers on my lips to indicate to be quiet.

I checked how many bullets were in my gun. There was about 7 left.

"Close your eyes and turn around." I whispered.

"Are you gonna kill them?!" Theo asked whispering.

"It's the only way, Theo. I'm sorry." I whispered. They nodded and turned around. I opened the door and saw about 6 people in my room.

"Shit!" I said. There were more people then expected. I quickly started shooting them but one of them shot my thigh. I managed to kill 4 of them. I looked down and saw a dart in my thigh.

I felt dizzy and shot someone's arm instead of heart because I was disoriented. My head started to feel heavy and it was spinning.

Then all I saw was black.

Xavier's POV:

I stopped at a red light and went to go grab my phone on the car seat but it wasn't there.

"Wait, I'm sure I grabbed it." I said to myself. I looked under my gym bag but it wasn't there either.

I sighed annoyed. I didn't go back to the house because I was already late to grab the cake for Helena.

I mean she deserved it for all she's done.

I quickly rushed there to the cake shop to grabbed the cake. As I was leaving the shop, I had a bad feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked around and saw nobody.

I walked to the car and rushed home. I got out of the car and saw the windows smashed and the door was wide open. I darted inside the house saw blood on the ground.

"HELENA! ROMAN! THEO!" I shouted looking around.

"RIVER! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled about to run up the stairs but saw dead people. I jumped over them and ran into their rooms.

They weren't there. I felt salt water on my lips and realised that I was crying.

I ran into Helena's room and they were no where to be seen. On her bed, there was a note.

We've got them now.

My knees buckled but I couldn't feel the ground. Tears fell from my eyes and I cried banging my fists against the floor.

This can't be happening!

Thank you for reading 💕.