Damon Salvatore

He thought that after nearly dying thanks to the nogitsune, that it was time to tell all his friends and family that he is Gay, Well Bi, but the point still stands he wasn't totally straight and realising that he could die at any moment had him telling everyone the truth..

All his friends congratulated him and said how wonderful it was that he was accepting himself for who he was they made a big deal of it for a few hours then things were back to normal by the end of the night as it always was.

Lydia's exact words when he came out were " I see you checking out Derek's ass like all the time" Stiles coughed and turned red but he didn't deny it. That's probably why a couple of weeks later he and Derek were fuck buddies, he kinda maybe fell in love with the brooding werewolf, he fell hard and fast.

When he found the courage to finally tell Derek he had fallen for him Derek laughed and told him "Stiles, I don't feel the same way, I never will, I thought we were just having a bit of fun."

Stiles felt tears coming down his face, and he saw red, the next thing he knew he clenched his fist and was swinging for Derek, he knew that he couldn't hurt Derek, but maybe he would realise how hurt Stiles actually was.

Only something different happened entirely though because before Stiles actually connected with Derek's face, Derek got sent back by a blast of blue lights. The last thing Stiles saw before Derek was flying through the open hole in the middle of his wall, was Derek's surprised face. Derek landed about 20 feet away. Stiles took one look at Derek's shocked face looked at his own hands with what he thinks was the same expression Derek was wearing and ran out the door, he got into his Jeep and drove to the only place he could think would give him answers, Deaton's.

That's the day he found out he was a spark.

Stiles told his dad what happened with Derek. Noah was shocked at first, but understood. When Stiles said he wanted to get away for a bit, noah suggested visiting his cousin Caroline in Mystic falls. Even told him to stay there for a bit and go to school. Noah wanted him away from Beacon Hills and the supernatural. Stiles agreed, he needed a fresh start. Noah promised not to tell the pack where he had gone.

Stiles packed up and drove out of Beacon Hills.

Stiles sighed and sat down in the small town bar in mystic Falls, he planned on surprising his cousin Caroline and he heard that this is the place she and her friends hang out from her mother.

"What can I get ya?" A hot young blonde asked him with a dazzling smile and perfect blue eyes, Stiles may get lost in them for a moment or two.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks?" Stiles questioned and the other boy laughs.

"How about coke on the rocks?" He says instead.

"Fine" Stiles huffs out and amuses the bartender.

He puts the drink down and Stiles reaches for his wallet.

"It's on me," He say making Stiles want to attack him with his mouth when he smiles again, seriously the dudes hot.

A guy sits down right beside him and Stiles nearly has a heart attack because this guy is smoking hot, the bartender looks like a smurf compared to him.

"Give me a triple whiskey, neat please Matt" Mr hotty says.

"Wait that is so not fair, why does he get a drink?" Stiles speaks up and mentally scolds himself but he's never been able to shut up.

Both men look at him and Stiles cheeks redden at the intensity of the new arrivals stare.

"If you take a sip of your ' coke ' you will notice it has a extra kick to it" The bartender tells him.