TAEGI&JIKOOK - PART 1

🍼little Yoongi, Jimin

Taehyung and Yoongi both love their routine. Monday to Friday they get up at 7:00, Taehyung cooks breakfast while Yoongi plays for a while. Taehyung usually feeds him, it is faster this way, and then he dresses him up. Yoongi doesn't like to move too much so early so it is Taehyung's job to brush his teeth and pack his little backpack. Then he carries Yoongi in their car and let the little one to choose their morning music.

Yoongi's daycare isn't far, it is just 10 minutes long ride. They get there shortly before 8 and Taehyung has exactly 20 minutes to get Yoongi inside the building. The caregivers are used to Yoongi's crocodile tears, the boy cries to force his daddy to stay with him. Taehyung helps Yoongi out of his jeans and changes him into a pair of leggings. Yoongi continues crying and clinging to his daddy who really needs to leave soon. Suddenly the door of the daycare opened again and a tall, muscular man walks inside. He is carrying a small boy in his arms. That is Jungkook and his little one, Jimin.

Jungkook is carefully holding Jimin who is wearing a blue helmet with Nemo. The left side of his face is a bit droopy and he might act confused sometimes, but the poor boy had a stroke not long time ago. Since then he has to wear the helmet so his skull has the time to heal and Jungkook doesn't need to be afraid he will get hurt again.

Taehyung folds Yoongi's pants before hanging his jacket and he chuckles. It is hilarious. Numerous women are surrounding Jungkook. They are flashing their white teeth and red lips, show their cleavages and hope that Jungkook will remember their name and maybe ask them if they want to drink coffee with him. Jungkook doesn't want to be rude to them, he is new here. Jungkook put Jimin down and strokes his back. Yoongi is already watching the boy. He and Jimin are friends because they are quite similar. They are both happy when they can sit and silently play.

Taehyung left and Yoongi with Jimin start playing. Jungkook knows the petite boy, he has seen him almost every morning. He also knows that their little ones are playing together. Jungkook is trying to speak with Taehyung, but he is always so busy with Yoongi and then he disappears. He picks up Jimin at 4 in the afternoon when Yoongi is still in the daycare waiting for his caregiver so he doesn't have many chances to meet him. Yoongi and Jimin are playing, far from other littles because they like their privacy. Jimin's left arm isn't very coordinated with the rest of his body, but Yoongi doesn't mind it. They are always together, they eat snacks and lunch together, they take a nap together. They don't speak much, they are just together.

Jungkook has a plan. He wants to meet someone in the city. He has no friends and he can't spend the entire time just with Jimin. And Taehyung seems like a good friend. Today he decides to wait for him. He joins the littles in the huge playroom and plays with Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin isn't used to being there for so long. He is getting sleepy. The lots of medicine he takes isn't helping much. They wait for one more hour until Taehyung comes back from work. He is a bit surprised to see Jungkook there, but Yoongi runs to him so he can start changing his clothes. Jungkook is a bit shy. He picks Jimin up and goes closer to them.

Taehyung can feel eyes stabbing his back when Jungkook speaks with him, but he can't stop smiling. They speak for a few minutes before Jimin started to cry and it means Jungkook must go. Taehyung watches him leaving while Yoongi next to him is trying to tie his own shoelaces.

"I guess we have a date."