[ I'll be there for u ]

Update 🥀

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Giggles echoed around the garden area. Three of them are sat around the table, Jin had cup of Tea on his hand while Taehyung had a tab on his left hand. Jimin being a flower boy had more flowers on his basket.

Jin and Taehyung teasing Jimin to the core in the name of  'For example guy'. Jimin literally whining to them- not to call him by that name tag.

"Ahhh Nooooo please you both- stop teasing me" Jimin begged but laughed at them.

"Okie okie enough Tae- give him a break "

"Fine no more- tease"

"Yes, bless your soul" Jimin said while picked the basket and picked the flower from plants.

"Helo- for example guy could you bring a Tea for me?" Taehyung again called him "YAH-" Jimin throws his basket on him, and three of them running around the garden with loud laugh.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"How are things going with you and your matchmaker?" The king asked his son while Jungkook signing some document.  They both had son and father conversation in the very early Morning.

"I suppose you have to ask him first- .. well According to you he's the expert in love" Jungkook said and closed the document and puts the pen on the wooden table.

"If I had any confidence in your own pursuits I've never bought him on board. I would consulted you prior to employing the service." He paused and Jungkook stoodup from his place , stand beside his father who looking out on the long window. "However you and I rarely see eye to eye on anything these days." He says and the tone was little pity exist. Being a king he take care of the country and political duties, they both barely see eachother.

"Yes it appears that's a point -- " Jungkook politely said then stared at father who tilted his head and keen his eyes on someone- by staring his father Jungkook followed his gaze. There's three of them running arouns the garden, Jungkook could know who are them- Jin took the flower from floor and puts on Jimin's right ears. Jimin gives the princess gesture to him. Taehyung and Jin being the flower girls for him.

Jungkook blinked and turned to King, the king who watched them with confused stare at them.

"Now I'm confident you'll come to embrace his presence." The king continued their conversations and turned to Jungkook while nodded to him.

"Indeed."

"Is that kid your asst?"

"Yes, father."

The king again looked at Jimin and others boys and then back to Jungkook."He seems having fun in palace"

"No, he is serious in stuff- May be little funny" Jungkook couldn't say anything while both of them staring at Jimin who had flower on his head- walking like princess in the palace.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Following Night -🌙

Jimin knocked twice the prince's room. Once he heard the permission to come- he politely entered the prince room.

"Your Highness" he bowed at Jungkook who stand at the long window "How was your day?" Jimin politely asked him while awkward bit his lips.

Jungkook glared at him with keen eyes. Jimin looked around the room in search of anyone is there- and he turned his face from polite to funny "Yah Jungkookie-ah What the hell Man?"

Jungkook laughed at his head back and Jimin laughed along with him while stand beside him. "This is you- the real you" Jungkook said and took the cookies from the wooden table then give it to Jimin.

"Taste it.." Jimin just stared at him "It's for you..hmm..take it"

Jimin just hummed and took the single cookie from the plate and bite tiny pieces- when he did- he widened his eyes- the cookies was hella taste. "I know you like it. Take everything- it's all for you" Jungkook said and gave the whole plates to him.

Jimin took it and chewing it with hmm at each bites. He was so happy while chew that cookies. "So Jimin- How was your day?"

"It's awsome- I mean it's not about day. It's about us who made that day was good or bad. I made good today- till now I guess" he said and yook another bite of cookies.

"Are you always like this-?" He stared with un amused face.

"No I'm not foodie..but these cookies" he said and chewed another "I can't help" he closed his eyes and feel the taste on his each bite.

Jungkook smiled and shaked his head "Eat as much as you need" He said and chuckled litely "I'm not asking about this.... you talk too much like- you always explain every details in sentences"

"Oh I got it" he dusted both hands together and leaned on the another side of window "I talk to more people actually so I gotta know more things I guess-"

Jungkook nodded and turned to stare at sky and Jimin followed Jungkook's gaze "Counting stars? Oh once My Aunty said that people who passed away are the one who turn into stars"

Jungkook chuckled "So you have Aunty...and granny...then who else?"

Jimin weekly smiled "I have no more-"

"Uh?"

"I mean I don't have any family. The Aunty I was told, she was in london I met her when I was in London,a years back And Granny I met her 2 months back- I made friends with old people and I made them as My family" Jimin said and stared at Moon and Jungkook just don't believe that Jimin had No one- it made him feel so sad.

"I don't know- I don't remember any of My family. I was born and broughtup in orphan home- where My Anne Nun was my mother- I mean she actually made me felt like that. I only known about My name- other than I don't know anything. So, when I completed my schooling I was moved to another country with the help of sponsorship. Later, I earn Money so I travel more countries and I meet strangers- and so I know more about details in sentences like you said" Jimin giggled and slowly turned to Jungkook- but he was shocked by a warm hug from Jungkook.

He widened his eyes as Jungkook hugged him deeper to made his head close to his chest. It was so different- to hug someone who Jimin feel something on him. Jimin didn't hug him back and his balled his hands tightly while closed his eyes tightly when he felt Jungkook's breathe in his neck.

"I'm here Jimin. You have me....I'm your family..I always here for you" Jungkook whispered and touch Jimin's back hair "I'll be there for you" he runs his hand on Jimin's hair and kissed his side head.

That the Moment Jimin felt different, the butterfly in his stomach dancing in zig-zag,But the another side of him felt guilty-

Is it wrong to hug the prince? Am I deserving this hug??