48 ; "i love you..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk fanfiction by kyupikoo

fanfiction by kyupikoo

tears were flowing down from his eyes. at the most dangerous amount. his eyes were red and swollen as he kept his gaze on the ground.

his surroundings were calm, hospitals are always calm with silent screams right? his tears were falling on the floor as he moved his hand to wipe them every other second. he was miserable at that time. 

he remembers the moment as it came a trauma in his mind, how you shooted yourself by his gun and how you fell and straight hitted your head on the chair edge. he looked at his hands that were colored with your blood. 

his eyes would go up time to time to look at the room in front of him where your surgery was going on to take the bullet out of your body. he didn't know what bad news were coming his way. 

he can't guess them. 

all the things were now running to his way. emotions were rushing in him and he can't seem to control them. he was scared.

he was scared to lose you who was now hanging inside that room with several of surgeons around you inside the room. its already been 2 hours since he is sitting outside on this bench. two hours were he was crying alone was now coming to silence when he heard a familiar voice calling for his name. 

he turned his head to look at his parents and two of his father's man rushing towards him. but the voice which called him was of san who was tugged in his grandfather arms. he was sure san was unknown with the fact that the person he calls mom  is on the verge of life and death. 

and that thought ruins his inside, he can't lose you and neither can't have san lose his mother who he love and now all he could so was silently pray and ask for some miracle to happen after he saw your blood flooding out like a wave when he rushed towards the hospital with your body in his arms. 

~~~~~~~

"jungkook...go and eat something" his mother says to him as she pushed her hand on his shoulder to give him a little squeeze. "oh no mom, i'll eat later...i think i should stay here until-" and that's how jungkook wish approved exact at that time when the door of surgery room opened as a male surgeon came out. 

jungkook and his mom immediately stood up to ask about you while san and his grandfather were in the cafe near the hospital because san was hungry. "are you in the relation with the patient?" the surgeon asks as jungkook nods, "her husband" 

doctor smiles at him and says, "please follow me to my office sir, i need to tell you something important" jungkook nods as his mother assures him that its going to be better. 

 jungkook naively walked after the doctor until he reached into 4 wall closed room as the doctor mentions him to take seat. he sits on the chair as he looked towards the doctor who took off his coat as he sat down. 

"so...your wife, your wife is safe from the danger, bullet got taken out of her body and her stomach held some stitches to heal, but, what is important is...that she has amnesia. Retrograde amnesia in this type of amnesia person doesn't remember the past happend events, but she is enough to know who she is, she will practically will get confused at first" 

"so i would like to give you some information on how this thing will work, amnesia is mainly here in the way that her memories can come...anytime. she can remember everything any time, and gets her memory back. she can take 7 hours, days, months or even years to get her memory back. its on the luck" 

"what would i assure you to get her memory back is by letting her not take stress and recognize things slowly, don't push her into remembering things, this will all take time and patience" jungkook heard it. jungkook heard it and knows what he needs to do now. 

and that came true when the male got approved to meet you after you took rest in that room, and eh got approved to meet you. he opened the door but that didn't bring your attention as your face was turned to the ceiling. 

he takes a sharp breathe, moving his fingers as he knocks on the door, finally bringing your attention. you looked at the male through your heavy leads as a white bandage was wrapped around your head and one near your stomach. 

"can i come in?" jungkook asked, with a small smile on his lips. you nodded softly as the male smiled, coming inside thr room as he closed the door from behind before walking close to you. he sat on the chair next to the bed before taking looking at you. 

"hey" he said softly which you replied with the same manner, "hello" and there silence took over. jungkook had his eyes fixed on everywhere in the room but at you, you finally decided to break the silence by asking the question, "i'm sorry....i don't remember...you" 

jungkook assures her calmly that its okay as he takes her hand into his, "i'm jungkook...jeon jeongguk...your husband" he expected you to yank his hand away. he expected you to collapse while you will regain the memory of yours but what you did was grab his hand tighter, and smile while saying, 

"i'm sorry...i couldn't remember you"  jungkook smiled, nodding. "its fine, totally" you smiles as the male runs his thumb pad over your hand, while you just stared at him. "are you angry..? that i can't recognize you?" 

jungkook chuckled, shaking his head, "i can't ever be angry on you...." "why?" it came out quick through your dry lips, he smiles looks up at you, kissing your hand top before saying, 

"because i love you..." 

he said it. 

he finally did.