Two- Whelve

I decided to step away. Not wanting to interrupt the flirt sesh that was happening between Clarke and Finn. Instead, I found Octavia sitting by the dropship, her brother talking to someone who I couldn't see. "Hey, Tavia," I said cheerfully. "When are you going to stop making nicknames for me, red."

"I would say when you give me extra shampoo from your stash but were not in that predicament anymore." I paused as she rolled her eyes, knowing what was coming, "So never, Tay."

Suddenly I saw Wells push the boy with goggles back as a familiar face stepped in-between them. "Back off, he's with us." And then I knew it was Murphy. My eyes went wide as I pushed through the crowd, throwing my body into his as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He hesitated for a moment until he realized it was me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I mumbled into his neck, "I missed you." He chuckled as I pulled back from him. "I missed you too, baby." And like that, he pulled my face to his, our lips crashing as I could hear gasps and whispers coming from behind me. I heard some whistles coming from the hundred as we finally pulled away from each other. Octavia had a huge smirk on her face, and everyone else's eyebrows shot up to their hairline in surprise.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as I stood by his side. No one talked except for the few who didn't care about the tension-filled conversation. So I took it upon myself to stop this very awkward moment, "Please continue," I motioned to Wells. "We're just trying to figure out where we are." He confessed.

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?"

Wells rolled his eyes as he moved toward Bellamy slightly. Murphy kept a tight grip on my waist as I eyed Octavia's brother.

"We need to find Mount weather. You heard my father's message. It has to be our first priority."

I pushed off murphy as I crossed my arms, "Screw your father." Octavia, gaining his attention.

"As far as we're concerned, you and your father can go float yourselves," I remarked.

Wells stood almost stunned before Octavia continued. "What? Do you think you are in charge here? You and...your little princess." She looked towards the blonde. I still didn't know her name, and I might want to catch that later. I can't call her Miss bossy blonde forever. It's already getting old.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to mount weather. Not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait. The hungrier we'll get, and the harder it'll be."

I rolled my eyes, slipping back under Murphy's arm. "We need those supplies. We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave...Now."

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Everyone shouted in agreeance as I slipped my hand into Murphy's that was still draped around me.

"You're not listening. We all need to go." Wells shot back as Murphy softly snapped himself from me as he launched into wells. "Look at this, everybody, Chancellor of earth." I stifled a laugh, still not feeling a little bad for Wells. "Think that's funny?" He questioned as people around us laughed. Murphy, without hesitation, kicked Wells ' ankle as he pushed him to the ground. I sat down on the dropship door that had been lowered, watching the entertainment. Clarke ran for him as I got up speedily, holding her back.

"No, but that was," Murphy commented as wells shot up, limping. They got into a fighting stance as I handed Clarke over to one of the other boys.

"what are you gonna do now, wells." Someone shouted from the back.

Murphy chuckled, obviously having the upper hand. "come on, come on."

Suddenly Finn jumped down in-between the two, facing murphy. "Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight."