Is You Into That? [Into that, Is You Into That? Uh-Huh]

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

A beautiful day indeed.

Jimin had just left after hanging out. The beta had a half-day that day, and for lunch, he and Seokjin decided to cook pumpkin soup. The elder was craving for something sweet, and Jimin's mother suggested pumpkin soup for them, alongside rice and steamed sweet potatoes.

It was not much, but it was amazing and filling, and Jin was feeling absolutely sated then.

Jimin had smiled, proud that he got to help his hyung with the cooking.

A movie later, the younger had to go home to his cat. So the two hugged, and Jin waved goodbye as the younger got into the elevator. He looked tired for a moment, the omega hopes he was resting well.

He was now sitting in his room, his laptop by his side as he scrolled through some emails, absentmindedly chewing on some nuts Jimin brought over. There was also tea on the nightstand, the ones the Kang siblings gifted him.

It was passionfruit this time, and it tasted a bit weird at first, more on the citrus side, but he added some sugar to balance it out.

It would go well with that tart he ate as dessert, but oh... what a missed opportunity. Next time-

A muffled thud.

The man turned towards the wall, where the sound came from. He raised an eyebrow, the thought of Yoongi being beyond the wall flashing through.

And suddenly, he got worried.

Did something happen...?

Jin pursed his lip, contemplating.

He closed his laptop to place it on the floor, before pushing himself off the bed. He brought along his mug and saucer to place them out on the table, his mind making a decision to go check on the younger.

Ah... but what if he does not want to meet him?

He pulled out his phone, opening it to text the younger.

You [ 5:08 p.m. ]

You good?

His lip pursed, and fiddled with the contact a bit.

There was no immediate answer, so the omega left his phone on the table, before taking final gulps of his tea to wash the mug off.

It had been good, but not his favourite flavour. He wonders if the Kangs want his opinions on them. He would, if they do want it. It is a free sample after all, and a new product.

Whatever.

He shuffled back to the table, and as soon as he picked up, the phone buzzed in his hand, and he was quite embarrassed at how fast he opened up the texts.