Chapter 6 - A Successful Shoot

Soon their car stopped in front of a small studio.

Zou Yue got down immediately and followed after his manager and his makeup artist. All along the way he felt many eyes on him, which freaked him out. After the apocalypse he started hating human contact very much. Just these looks got him shivering a little.

"Yue?" Peng Qui gripped his hand. "Why are you shivering? Darn, you are nervous? I think it's going to rain today," he mumbled with a slight chuckle.

Zou Yue glanced at him without any word. In fact, his words might have been apt to describe him before the apocalypse. Because his job demanded for him to be confident and sexy.

"The costume change is ready," a studio staff whispered with a blush.

Zou Yue followed after her throwing anxious expression at Peng Peng.

Peng Qui sighed and moved closer to manager Mu. "Is it just me or does Yue seem to tame?"

"I guess heartbreak can also do a lot of good for a person," he casually whispered. The younger makeup artist smacked him with a glare. "What? That's the truth. That crazy guy has finally tamed down. I reckon he will become more famous than before. Because his face was the best amongst the newcomers."

Inside the small changing room, the woman brought him a small nude colour shirt with a wide neckline. It sat freely on his body, but even so, it created a delicate kind of silhouette.

down,The stylish was helping him wear his clothes. But the little model's eyes were always out the door with an anxious look in his eyes. She patted his back and whispered, "Calm down little one. This crew is very friendly. We won't eat you up,"

Zou Yue glanced at her with his brows raised. "I am not nervous. It's just that......," he stopped halfway, glancing at the buffet that was placed opposite the dressing room.

More people were crowding over, taking a small lunch box along with a pack of fries. The delicious scent of fried rice spread throughout his room. He gulped, holding back his instinct to run to it.

The stylist noticed what he was looking for as well. "Shall I bring you something to eat? You can eat while we do your hair."

"Really?" he glanced at her with a huge smile on his face.

Seeing this reaction, the stylist frowned. 'Does his management feed him properly? I guess I should have a talk with his manager.' With a slight frown she walked out of the room, leaving her assistants to take care of him. "Manager Mu, can we have a talk?"

"Yes," the manager hesitantly followed her to a corner. "Is our little Yue being troublesome? Please excuse him, he is still in his rebellious stage.."

"No, I would like to know what your model's diet consists of. This is quiet embarrassing to say, but I heard his stomach growl loudly five times in just an hour. Did he eat his lunch? This is an irresponsible behaviour on your management, sir."

"Wait, wait, miss, I think you misunderstood. Little Yue had his lunch just an hour before driving here." He was the one who cooked for him. Zou's lunch usually consists of green juice, salad and strawberry yogurt. Usually after this small lunch, the young model would always eat a small snack at four or so. "It's physically not possible for him to get hungry so soon."

As he was saying this, he watched Zou Yue walk out of the dressing rooms and slowly head towards the buffet area. Anyone could see the blatant intent in his eyes.

"Shit, if he eats more, he would have an upset stomach. Sorry miss, I will manage my model well," manager Mu ran to him and stood in front of the food table. "Kid, you just had your lunch."