Chapter 12 - Leaving S city

10 days.

That's how long that Zou Yue had not been replying. After that hospital incident, he dropped him off at his apartment and got to work.

Zou's leave applications the toughest job he had ever faced. The company usually does not give six months leave for a growing model but after a long period of begging and praising Zou Yue's talents the higher management agreed with a few terms.

Frowning manager Mu drove faster. 'What if he has fainted again? Or... what if he is sick and is bed ridden? Shit. I never should have accepted the company's arrangement,' he silently cussed in his mind.

During those six months, he was assigned another new model to take care of. This way it would be easier to introduce this new model to the photographer Miller if in case Zou Yue really did not want to sign the new contract.

The new model was also not a no-named one either. He had been in this profession for over ten years, he had more experience and backing to get moderate gigs. As his personal manager, he had been driving him around and taking care of his schedule.

All along he did not forget to contact Zou Yue now and then.

But the model never replied though.

He rushed out of his car and ran to the closed door. He loudly knocked, but he did not get any reply. 'I knew it! Something has happened!' he took out a spare key to his apartment and opened it up.

The inside was dark and gloomy. Something crinkled under his footstep.

He swiftly switched the lights on and glanced down at his feet. It was a chocolate cover. He flicked it off his foot and walked forward. Another cover stuck to his foot. Frowning, he tossed it to a corner as well. 'Darn, this kid is eating too many chocolates!'

As he turned the corner to his room, he saw something that terrified him.

The entire floor of the room was filled with Ferrero Rocher chocolate covers and rose cake covers carelessly tossed about. In the middle, a dark figure sat scribbling something in his book. He had a few crumbled up paper next to him.

"Zou?"

The dark figure scratched his head and continued with the scribbling.

Frustrated by this, the manger ran and switched on the lights.

"Ow, too bright," Zou Yue mumbled from inside his duvet that was rolled around him like a cocoon.

"What are you doing?" manger Mu walked on his tippy toes closer, avoiding stepping on any more covers. "Did you eat all of this? Oh my god, Zou, what is wrong with you?!"

Zou Yue innocently looked up at him. "I didn't mean to. It was just one at first and then...... I kind of forgot how many I shoved inside my mouth." He mumbled and stood up. The duvet rolled down to his sheet, revealing him half naked and in only his trousers.

Unexpectedly, the model's body had lost weight rather than gain any.

Manager Mu frowned. "Did you eat any actual food these ten days?"

"Yeah, had bread and Nutella,"

"Bread!! Nutella! Oh dear god, my heart is quaking." He pulled Zou Yue out of his room and sat him down on the couch in the hallway. "I really shouldn't have left like that. Don't worry, I'll arrange a cook for you. Aunty Helen even suggested a few to me just last week," he mumbled, as he scrambled some eggs and bacon.

"No need. I am going home on 18th," Zou casually whispered to him. His nails were filled with ink and colour pencil shavings. He sat down and chipped them off.