Chapter 129

I understand the reasons techno wouldn't want me alone with punz but does he genuinely believe that I'd go behind his back and cheat one him?

Me and Punz both parted ways and went to sleep shortly after the text techno sent. I couldn't fall asleep, I just laid on the couch rolling over, constantly moving as regret filled my body.

Techno shouldn't have said the things he said and I shouldn't have given my ring back, but all of that can be put under the excuse that we were high. Everything that happened today, happened fully sober.

Maybe I should have said more in the goodnight text... maybe I should have told him I love him or that I'll be home soon, I should have told him something, anything.

Thoughts rushing my mind, I decided to get into the shower, surely Punz won't mind. I grabbed the backpack that I packed before coming here and grabbed out a pair of clothes before heading into the bathroom.

I hesitantly stripped and started the shower. Standing in the warm water I felt my heart sink. Just yesterday we were talking about our future, the wedding, kids, everything but now we're fighting about something stupid.

Am I usually this dramatic?

What is wrong with me today?

I feel like my hormones are just going through the roof recently...

I finished up my shower before deciding to text techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
I'm sorry

Techno
You don't have a reason to be sorry, this was all my fault. I shouldn't have said what I said.

Y/n
I shouldn't have given my ring back, that was just a bitch move.

Techno
I'm more upset about the fact that you never called to tell me you were safe, promise you won't do that again?

Y/n
Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't even think about that.

Techno
I love you.

Y/n
I love you too

Techno
Soooo is this a bad time to say that my dad has a surprise for us and wants us to come over tomorrow...

Y/n
What is it?

Techno
If I knew it wouldn't be a surprise dumb ass

Y/n
I hate you

Techno
I love you too

Y/n
Meet there tomorrow around noon?

Techno
Sure, I'll see you there. I miss you...

Y/n
I've missed you too bitch

Techno
Fuck you

Y/n
I'm sure you'd like to

Techno
You're right, I'd love to (I just did a fuck boy face in real life)

Y/n
Are you seriously doing fuck boy faces alone in our room right now...?

Techno
I realize how stupid I must look right now... you know what- fuck it. I'll embrace the fuck boy, call me bb *fuck boy face intensifies*

Y/n
What the fuck is wrong with my fiancé

Techno
A lot. So are you gonna call me or what?

Y/n
It's almost midnight...

Techno
FaceTime me, we can go to sleep

Y/n
Fine.

*end of text convo*

I immediately face timed techno, he answered right away. It was dark in both of our rooms so you couldn't actually see either of us. Techno spoke first.