Leanne

With a sinking sensation in my stomach, I look at the see-through cockpit windows
in front of me, and watch the planets passing rapidly as we gain speed.

This ship is shooting straight up much faster than Bet-Khar's pod. I do not feel nausea or the feeling of being pushed into my seat as I would expect during such a fast increase in speed.

I'd never thought that one day I would be traveling at an incredible speed, going places that few humans could even imagine. Never in a billion years could I have thought that a simple hike in the forest to clear my mind would have lead me to where I am now.

I am sitting in an alien spaceship headed for an unknown planet, with an extraterrestrial being sitting beside me.

Celtic, I believe that's his name, is quiet. He often type something on the screen, and look back and forth between his wrist gauntlet and a holographic map. I want to ask him where are we headed, but at the speed we are going, we can't afford distractions.

I watch him with a mixture of horror and fascination. He is clad from head-to-toe in some type of dark battle armor that fits his tall, muscular body to perfection. His features are hidden under a menacing looking helmet. I did see his eyes when he took me from Zahraun's rooms, but right now even his eyes are covered by a black visor. There are weapons strapped to his body that I've never seen with the other Yautjas. I feel chills going down my spine at the sight.

Some time later, he touches one side of his helmet and the visor melts away, revealing only cold dark eyes. He turn to look at me with unblinking intensity. "Welcome to Tkkar, your new temporary home." Celtic says gruffly as a vast green landscape appears beneath our feet, and the ship land as quietly as it had taken off.

My heart is hammering in my chest. What have I got myself into? How am I ever going to fit in? I am losing everything I have ever known and going into a world where I don't know anything. Bet-Khar who I thought was my friend gave me to his older brother, as if  I meant nothing to him. Bal-Khan had tried to protect me from Zahraun... I hope he is still alive.

I know my place among the Yautja. When we encountered the males at Zahraun's ship, I understood everything they murmured amongst themselves. They see humans as worthless rats only good for target practice or bait for bigger games.

Yet, Zahraun had killed one of his own kind to protect me. I could not however, figure out his intentions when he had me alone in his rooms. It was as though he couldn't decide whether he wanted to have sex with me or kill me. I don't know which option scares me the most.

His tongue explored my neck briefly, with exquisite gentleness, even as he held me against him in an unbreakable grip. When pressed against his body, I felt his massive hard-on. He visibly fought to regain control after tasting my skin, destroying his own shower unit in the process. He is a force of nature. If I'm honest with myself, to know that I, a small human, had that effect on such powerful male... it made me feel powerful, for the first time in my life. What a contradiction. I may be going insane.

I slowly get up off the seat. Celtic is already up, and he extend his huge gloved hand to me. I hesitate for a moment, but accept it, clutching his palm as if my life depended on it. There is no warmth coming from him. His hand is cool to the touch, different from Bet-Khar and Zahraun. I feel as if I'm touching solid steel.

A wave of panic wash over me. I am stranded in some unknown  planet, completely dependent on Celtic for everything. He is now my only source of safety in this strange place. What will happen to me if he decides that I am not longer worthy of protection? What can I do to keep him on my side?

I must look as terrified as I feel because he squeezes my hand gently. The feel of his large cold hand is oddly comforting. "Do not worry human," he say softly. "It will be all right, I promise."

"I will be living on an alien planet away from everyone I had ever known and loved. I will be the only member of my species here. How can I be all right? I begin to cry uncontrollably, until my eyes hurt. I've been tossed around like a rag doll and I'm mentally and physically exhausted.

Celtic observes me with a with cool expression on his face.

"You may be the only human here, but you are not alone. Would you rather have stayed in the warship, going to Yautja Prime?"

I shake my head "no". I know Zahraun's ship wasn't safe for me.

"You will be safe here. Nobody knows that I alone own these lands."

Despite my sadness and exhaustion, I can't help but marvel at the beautiful landscape.

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking around. We walk through what seem like untouched grass leading to a breathtaking forest. I hear nature sounds everywhere - birds, waterfalls, rustling leaves.

"To my house." Celtic reply turning his head toward me. There is a sense of calmness about him that wasn't there before.

"It's only a short walk. I can carry you if you feel tired."
I shot him a thankful look.

We walk through the forest in silence. Despite everything, I miss Bet-Khar.
How can I still feel like this after what he had put me through, after he had gifted me to someone else? Yet, his absence tugs at my heartstrings.

I'm pathetic! What kind of person am I, to get emotionally attached to an alien who had completely taken over my life? I was wrong, he didn't care about me. If the whole idea was the thrill and fun alone, then the show's over.

"No pavement or roads?" I ask.
"No. I prefer my environment to be untouched, similar to its natural origin."

Given the highly advanced technology of the Yautjas, I find it interesting that he chose to live in such old fashion way.

We finally enter an empty large clearing with flat ground.

"The house is cloaked. Do not be alarmed human." Celtic say as he presses something on his wrist gauntlet and a massive fortress appear in front of us.

The structure look incredible and foreign. I've never seen anything like it and I gaze at it in awe.
"Is this your house???"
Celtic give me one sharp nod, and lead me toward the house. "This is my home, and now it's yours too."

I swallow nervously, my anxiety growing at his statement. Does he intend for me to live here permanently? He'd said it was temporary, until things cool off, and I desperately clung to that thought as I stare at the mansion looming in front of us.

As we approach, a portion of the wall begin to dissolve, creating an opening large enough for us to walk through.

I gasp in surprise, and Celtic seem please at my reaction."Artificial intelligence." He says. "It predicts our movements and creates passage as needed. It's nothing to be afraid of."

"Can anybody enter your property?" I ask, stopping before the open door. If he want to keep me prisoner, there is nothing I can do about it. I am already in an alien planet with no way to escape. But still, I need to know if he is the only person who can open and close this door. I need to know if I'm his prisoner. 

Sensing my discomfort, Celtic gives me a reassuring look. "This technology will work for you as well. You can go in and out of this property whenever you like. It is best however, if you stay close to me for the first few days, at least until you learn my technology and my way of life. You will also be introduced to my workers."

I exhale in relief and look up at him.
"Thank you."

Feeling slightly better about my predicament, I step through the seamless door, entering an actual Yautja dwelling for the first time.
The sight that greet me inside is breathtaking.

Maybe, just maybe, a couple of days spent at an exquisite place with a dangerous and extraordinary alien wouldn't be so bad after all.