~𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙?~

As he began to look around the dark room, he wondered. He was sitting on the floor with his knees up, head in between as he peered into the darkness, the same darkness that leads him into chaos. He wished the darkness swallowed him whole.

He made whimpering noises, trying to recreate how it would sound like if he were crying but alas, his emotions were long gone, sense of feeling already numb and his eyes dry and empty. The dark circles under his eyes told people stories he didn't want them to know because none of them would know the real thing, they'd make versions of themselves and that would only make it harder for him to breathe as if he was being held harder underwater.

He couldn't help but think of the better times, and snicker ...recalling how he laughed and roamed the streets and how everything felt so perfect then, while he looked for people, for gods who would save him from this hellhole. Images flashed in his head of him having fun, roaming the city, holding hands, stealing pecks and kisses, the last hug and how they felt everlasting, all the laughter and chatter, and all he wanted to do was to hold his head and scream.

He longingly looked at the ceiling, wondering if it was the savior he was looking for. He could not decide what was right and what was wrong. He could no longer think. His mind, a clouded mist, incapable of stringing together a simple chain of thoughts. He climbed up to his bed, curled up, let out a yawn and closed his eyes with his last thought being - not today.