Chapter 11: Grace

It felt weird to know that I've never had an orgasm? What does it feel like? Does it hurt? But the way River talked about it made it seem good.

I'm on his lap. His back is to my headboard and he is holding my dominant hand up. I was in shorts and a plain white tank. He lowered my hand and guided me to my shorts.

I closed my eyes, nibbling on my lip.
" it doesn't hurt Gracie, it feels really good."
How good?

" How bout I show you?" He let my shaking hand go. " like you...."
" let me give you an orgasm yes." He nodded. I gulped and then agreed. After all, I've never done this.

The same wetness from earlier was still there when he started rubbing around there.
He was right, it felt really good. I grabbed his other arm as he rubbed faster. " oh gosh." My breathing increased. " good yeah?"

" don't stop, please."

" I wouldn't dare."  He released my hand and used his free hand to go under my shirt. He kneaded my breasts lightly.

" let's turn you around I want to see your face." He lifts me and turns me around, so I'm straddling him.

I gave him a pout and he quickly started rubbing in circles down there again. I didn't realize at the moment but I was moving my hips to meet his rubbing.

" keep moving." He removed his hands and lifted my shirt. He lifted my arms and removed my top. He put his fingers back to rubbing circles and his free hand pinched my nipple.

I cried out onto his shoulder and he smirked. The pain was temporary and I watched him suck my nipple. I thought only babies did that.

But it felt good when he did it. He noticed I moved faster on his fingers. " you need to cum." He said. I felt the build-up, and I didn't want to stop. " Keep going till you cum." He then moved his fingers down and pushed on inside me. I covered my mouth and whimpered on his shoulder. He kept hitting that spot until I felt myself inflame with pleasure.

" River!" I moaned out into his chest. He removed his coated fingers and sucked them clean. " moaning my name as you cum." He lifted my head. " I love it." He kissed me. Rubbing my back softly.

I woke up and River was next to me. I shivered once I realized what he was doing he hand was under my shirt holding on to my breasts.

He shifted a little and squeezed it. Friends definitely don't do this.

" Gracie?"

" hm?"

" When are we going to stop beating around the bush and get together?" What?
" Are you asking me out? We've been out multiple times."

" girlfriend and boyfriend Grace." He said. " oh well, that was a horrible way of asking me." I huff and push his hand away. I'm surprised I let it stay that long. " it has to be spontaneous."I got pulled the cover over me. " will you be my girlfriend?" I glared at him. " you didn't see it coming so it was spontaneous." He smirked.

" um... thank you..." He sat up and rose a brow at me . " for last night." I cleared my throat. "Don't make it awkward Gracie." He pulled me over onto his lap. "Sorry."

" it's not, I told you..." he rose a brow at me. "It's normal?" He nodded and kissed me.
I want to make this my new normal.