Chapter 12

I held the ice pack on my head whilst Damon dabbed at my busted lip.

"Your stupid you know that. You gave her a black eye, a broken nose as well as a broken arm." Damon said, looking up at me through his thick eyelashes. I didn't say anything, I could still feel the anger and hatred for the girl bubbling inside of me.

"You shouldn't have done that, what are the pack going to think of you now" He said, shaking his head. I stood up abruptly and threw the icepack I had been holding onto the floor.

"Screw what the pack thinks. It's always about the pack, I met them for you. I am being the Luna for you. So you can at least do me the favour of defending me, instead of that slut" I shouted at him, he stood up and took me into his arms.

"I'm not defending her, I'm just saying you did more damage on her than she did on you" I shrugged it wasn't my fault, she was a bitch.

"I'm going for a shower" I stated and got out of Damon's hold. I walked up the stairs and into my room, I stopped and instantly paled. There was another note on my bed, I slowly walked over and turned it over.

Well done you beat her! But next time you won't win
- S

I'm guessing the first part was intended to be sarcasm. A chill ran down my spine making me shiver, I felt someone's eyes on me, slowly I turned towards the window. There sat an endless pit of menacing brown eyes, sitting in the shadows. I stepped back and blinked in shock and with that they disappeared. I sat on my bed in confusion.

I'm pretty sure I've seen those eyes somewhere but I can't remember where.

I got up and walked into en-suite bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the shower. I felt the warm water beating down onto my back. I sighed in content. I loved long showers.

After 20 minutes in the shower, a new record for me, I got out. A cold breeze swept over my skin leaving a trail of goosebumps. Shivering, I wrapped the towel closer around me and walked back into my room. The room still smelt the same as before, so I had no leads to who left the note.

Damn stupid stalkers. I bet they are just after an autograph because of my fabulousness *insert hair flick*

I opened my wardrobe and put on my fox onesie, I was in love with it. I put on my fluffy cream slippers and headed down stairs, ready for a Netflix marathon. I ran and jumped onto the couch, and landed with a bounce.

Switching on Netflix, I selected Pretty Little Liars and stared intently at the screen. I had been addicted to this show, and was half way through Season 4. I couldn't wait until A was revealed. I pulled my legs underneath me and sang along to the intro.

Got a secret, can you keep it.
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave.
If I show you than I know you, won't tell what I said.
Cuz' two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

I was half-way through the episode when Damon walked in. I payed him no mind and continued to watch the episode. Suddenly the TV turned black, I gasped. Looking over to Damon I saw the remote in his hands.

"How could you!" I screamed at him, I crossed my arms over my chest and stared daggers at him.

"Libby we need to talk about what happened earlier" He said sitting down next to me.

"Oh you mean about how Haven practically admitted that you slept together" I spat at him.

"We did not sleep together, we had dated but I broke it off months ago" He said carelessly, like that makes it any better.

"That doesn't make it any better. She is your ex" I exclaimed, my eyes burning in anger.

"Yes but she means nothing to me anymore" He said soothingly, stroking my arm. I pulled my arm away from him like he was made of fire.

"I'm still not forgiving you" I grumbled.

"What do I have to do to get you to forgive me?" Damon asks.

"Well first of all, turn Pretty Little Liars back on, you can also get me some popcorn and chocolate. And then you can get out the room and leave me to my PLL marathon" I say back, Damon huffs but otherwise follows my requests. If this is what having a mate was like, I wouldn't mind.

But I can't just put off the notes, I should really tell Damon but I can sort out my own problems. Plus they're not really threatening, just stalkerish. Yep that's a word now. I need to find out who keeps giving me those notes but I can do that tomorrow. Right now I'm finishing my PLL marathon.

After hours of Pretty Little Liars, I finally get my lazy ass off the couch. I'm pretty sure my butts left a permanent indent into the couch. I smirk to myself, that couch is forever mine. It bears my mark.

I walk into the kitchen, still wearing my smirk and sit myself down onto a stool.

"What are you so cocky about?" Luke asks, looking up from his phone at me.

"I just marked the couch" I stated smugly, Luke raises his eyebrows at me.

"And how did you manage to do that?" He asks teasingly.

"I left a permanent butt print" I said, which causes Luke to start laughing. I watched as tears started to stream down his face.

"It wasn't that funny" I state "Plus I was being completely serious" I said which causes Luke to laugh harder. Damn him.

I stared at him once more before leaving the room. I guess since I have spare time I can find out who sends me the notes. The notes are signed S so the person is either called something beginning with 'S' or its a group of them. Like the A Team. Okay, I need to focus this is a real life situation not some TV show.

Right, so I know that the person knows about my past. And that they constantly watch me. Wow, I have so much information to go off. Note the sarcasm.

They have no scent, so they are either masking their scent somehow or they are part of the pack. But it can't be someone from the pack because I hadn't made any enemy's yet. I gasped, it could be Haven. But wait, she only arrived yesterday. Darn. I'm not cut out to be a detective.

This is some hard stuff, plus I can't thing straight right now I'm too tired. I will figure it out in the morning.
----------------------------------------------

The end of this chapter describes me rn I am so tired its 11pm!

Okay this is extremely short, I'm super sorry. I will make the next chapter extra, extra, extra long.

I'm so humourus today with the whole butt mark on the couch thing. I always leave butt marks on the couch it's so fun to do xD