Chapter 41: Cute Guy

"This place looks expensive" I say out of habit of caring for the prices.

"Yeah well it's not expensive for us" Hunter says walking beside me. As we make our way through the door, all the delicious smells of the food come crashing down making my stomach rumble.

A waitress comes in front of us nervously as she looks like she already knows my brothers.

"The Alvarez brothers, such a honor for you to choose this restaurant today" The waitress says with a shaky voice and an expression that would only seem as fear.

I feel confused and a bit annoyed at my brothers for scaring the poor girl, i mean she seems nice. 

"This way please" She says as she notices my brothers not responding to her but only glaring coldly. 'They are so different when outside compared to at home, even Enzo and Noah look scary as hell' She brings us to the third floor which seems even more fancy than downstairs.

The view from here is so beautiful where you can clearly see a good portion of the ocean. We sit at a round table in the middle of the big room where there are other guests around.

Just the look of them is enough to know that they are loaded with money.

I sit beside Enzo and Hunter, in front of me sits Xavier, Noah sits beside him on the right side, Zach and Julian sit on his left side.

The manu book is placed on the table for me to look at but my attention keeps going to the prices which are crazy expensive.

"I think i'll take the bubble waffles" I say to whoever is listening.

"You want something else with that?" Enzo asks sweetly with a smile.

"Only a lot of ice cream and chocolate on top" I smile, showing off all my teeth. Enzo chuckles and I can see the others trying not to laugh. Even Xavier looks like he's trying not to smile, maby?

5 minutes later a guy comes forward to take our order. He looks young, maybe 17 and drop dead gorgeous. He has a black facemask on and wavy dark, almost black hair and light chocolate brown eyes.

I don't fall in love easily but to be attracted and in love with someone is two different things. I feel my eyes staring at his eyes, unable to look away.

"Hi, I'll be taking your orders today" He says as he glances at all of my brothers before looking right at me. I freeze for a second before looking away with a smile.

Don't judge now, I smile when I'm nervous. I can't stop smiling no matter how much I try and I feel Xavier's eyes bore into me like he knows what I'm thinking.

"And what would you like, young lady?" He asks sweetly. Apparently the others already ordered without me even noticing.

"Um i'll have the bubble waffles please" I say shyly with a smile i can't hide. 

"Excellent choice, and what would you like on top?" He asks again.

"Vanilla ice cream, strawberries and banana with melted chocolate please" I smile with a slightly flushed face.

"Right" He says with a smile as well, i think, it's hard knowing with the mask.

"What the fuck was that" Hunter says after he leaves making the smile on my face disappear. 

"Dude don't swear in front of her" Noah says as he glares at Hunter which he just rolls his eyes at. At this point I'm getting angry at the others for reacting this way only because I was being nice to a guy.

"Listen, just because you all treat other people like dirt doesn't mean i have to" I say as i surprise myself with the sudden boost of confidence in my voice.

They all look surprised, well except Xavier who just stares at me with his intense icy eyes.

"We only treat people like that because that's what they are to us" Hunter says through gritted teeth.

Ok now i'm angry, i don't know if it's me or the hormones but i can't stand people talking down to others. That happened way too often in my old home. I unconsciously stand up out of anger and try glaring down at Hunter. He chuckles mockingly like I'm joking.

"Man you're too cute when you try to look scary" Zach says, mocking me from the other side of the table. I turn my attention toward him and frown in anger.

"Shut up!" I almost yell in anger.

"Aria! Sit down" Xvier commands authoritatively. He looks irritated and intimidating as hell but I ignore him out of anger.

I keep glaring at Zach when Xavier seems to have had enough. He stands up in a split second as he glances deeper into my soul.

"I said. Sit.Down.Now!" He says with the most intimidating tone I've ever heard him use towards me. All the anger seems to disappear in seconds as I realise what I'm doing and sit down faster than ever.

"Sorry" I mumble under my breath. Xavier's eyes are still glued to mine in disappointment and with an expression that can only mean that he is not done with me.

"You should remember who you are talking to here. I do not appreciate being ignored" He says with a stern voice making me slightly shiver in fear. Still looking down, I try avoiding his glaze as much as possible.

"Here's your order" The guy from before says as he breaks the silence and puts my bubble waffles in front of me.  

A/N: Just came home from my first day of school and i feel SO exhausted i honestly don't know how i'm gonna manage to survive for another year in school