Change

I hope you guys enjoy! (Credits to the person who made the picture.)

Katsuki POV)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned rolling over and with little explosions sent the clock into a wall. It made a sound of breaking glass and thudding noises came from the hallway. The door slammed open. "Katsuki! What the hell!?"

I winced and sat up slowly getting off of my bed. My head was aching. How could she be so loud this early in the morning? "Oi shut up, it was just the alarm clock.."

She came over to me grabbed my head and shouted."This is the fifth alarm clock I have bought you this week! And I'm not saying that it was one every day either!"

I moved my head out of her grasp and rubbed my temples. So loud. So annoying."Tch whatever.." I grumbled. I walked out of the room with her on my heels."Katsuki! Remember we have to go to the doctors today!"

After saying that she went downstairs. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I washed my face and took a quick shower. I then went back to my bedroom and flopped on my bed with only a towel around my waist."Damn why is it so cold..?"

I quickly got up and changed into my black skull shirt and a pair of black shorts. I got my phone from my nightstand and sat on my bed. I got lost in the game is was playing, but a voice from downstairs brought me back to the real world."KATSUKI!! WE ARE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

I hurriedly got off of my bed and practically flew down the stairs. I grabbed a banana off of the table and got into the passenger seat of the car buckling my seatbelt. After a few minutes my mother joined me in the car. We headed to the doctors. I looked out of the window at the blurred scenery whizzing by. I turned to a tap on my shoulder. "Hmm?"

"Are you feeling okay?"My mother asked.

"Yeah I feel fine.."From the expression on her face I could tell she didn't believe me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it."Your hands feel cold and you haven't shouted at me all day. Are you really ok?"

I sighed pulling my hand out of my moms. "I'm fine..my head kinda hurts but I'm fine.."

My mom ignored me and frowned putting her hand on my forehead. "Your foreheads cold too. There's definitely something wrong.."

I turned my head which caused her hand to fall off. I looked back towards the window. I didn't want to deal with her. Not now.. not ever..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Katsuki we're here!!"

I woke up not feeling any less tired. I yawned and stretch getting out of the car. I grabbed my phone and walked along side my mother to the office. We entered and went up to the desk. My mother exchanged a few words with the front office person before she lead me to the waiting room. We sat down and I layed my head on my mother's shoulder. I could tell she was surprised but I could care less. After a few minutes we were called and my mother and I followed the nurse into a room. I sat down and my mother sat adjacent to me on another chair. A doctor came in and sat down also."Bakugou Katsuki right?"

"Yeah.."

The doctor went to a counter and took a needle from it. He held my arm up and injected the needle into it drawing blood. I bit my tongue to kill the scream that wanted to come out. The doctor took out the needle and put a gauze on my arm holding it secure with tape. He then left the room. I stared at my arm for a while.

"Katsuki."My mother got my attention and I turned to her."Yeah..?"

"You need to explain to me what's going on. You aren't acting like yourself- it's scaring me!" She grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"I don't know what's wrong with me mom.." Tears formed in my eyes. "I-"

I was cut off by my mom hugging me. I buried my head into her neck trying to hold back the tears threatening to fall. The noise of the door creaking open made me move and wipe my tears. The doctor came in and sat down.

(No ones POV)
"I tested your blood. I can officially say you are an Omega." The doctor said with a straight and stern face.

The shock that spread over Katsuki and Mitsuki's faces was unexplainable. They did not expect that.

"Are you sure!?"

"Positive."

Mitsuki was surprised and now worried and confused. She hadn't thought her son would be a Omega. She turned to look at Katsuki who was on the verge crying. She put an arm around his shoulder."There's something else wrong though.." she admitted.

"What is it?" The doctor asked.

"Well.. Katsuki is usually very loud, but this morning he was very quiet. His skin was also very cold.." Mitsuki explained. Katsuki added something in. "My body and h-head also hurt.."

"I see. Those are all very normal things that can happen to a person who is changing into an Omega." The doctor explained.

"But my husband is an Omega and he never went through any of this!" Mitsuki exclaimed.

"Your husband also was probably always soft. If a person is loud and strong there body will change and so will their attitude." The doctor looked at Katsuki and continued talking. "Your body will change drastically. You will lose all excess muscle and your body will get curvier do to your Omegan nature. You'll get shorter. Your bones will shift. You will develop a scent. Your ears and tail will also form. It will be a very painful process. I suggest you take pain killers. It will help." And with that the mother and son duo headed home. In the car on the way back it was silent with only some light music playing in the back ground until Mitsuki decided to speak up."Katsuki are you okay..?" She heard a few sniffles and then he spoke up. "N-no..I'm scared mom..the doctor said it was gonna hurt.."

By now Mitsuki was torn. How in the world could her son change from being such a brat to a soft crybaby? It was hurting her a lot. "We'll drop past a convenience store to pick up to pain killers, ok?" "Thanks mom.." Katsuki whispered back. And then it was silent again.

___________________________________

Ok that's it for the first chapter! Please tell me if this is good. It sounded terrible writing it. Also I will probably be editing a lot due to me never being satisfied with anything!

1167 words C: