20

Kay'Liyah Rose

" i gotta go to my doctors appointment

" i gotta go to my doctors appointment.. " i told ash and kayla once i walked in the living room.

" you need us to go? you cool? "

" no, im okay.. ill see y'all when i get back. " i said grabbing my purse and car keys off the table.

" don't open that envelope.. " Kayla yelled.. i laughed before leaving out the door.
-
" goodmorning.. no boyfriend today? " my doctor said closing the door.

" goodmorning and no " i shook my head. she smiled before sitting in her stool..

" so we're here for a 4 month check up.. how have you been? do you eat enough? "

" I've been good, i eat every hour of the day.. " i laughed..

" good good, that's better then your first month of pregnancy.. remember all you ate was lunch? "

" yes.. " i nodded my head. " i don't wanna know the gender.. so please don't tell me.. " i told her as she typed on the computer..

" i won't.. " she smiled.
-
i walked out of the hospital, annoyed and hot. i had so many mixed feelings abt the whole glock thing. like what really possessed you to do some dumb shit like that?

" what the hell.. " i mugged seeing my driver door was open.. i pulled my mace out my purse before looking inside my car, i opened every door so i can check the inside out.

" you cool? " some tall darkskin dude asked walking up to me..

" did you see anybody in my car? " i asked.

" naw.. why somebody break into ya car? "

" nothing seems to be took, my door was just opened and i know i closed it.. "

" they got cameras in the hospital, why don't you go see if they'll let you check them.. " he suggested.

" that's smart, thanks " i said before walking around my truck closing all the doors except the driver door. i got inside and got settled before pulling off.

i know i closed this fuckinh door ..

-
" okay yall so why my door was wide opened, and i know i closed it " i told ash and Kayla.

" is anything missing? you okay? "

" no.. im good, just tired of weird shit happening.. " i sighed sitting down..

" me too.. " Kayla agreed.. i got on my phone, going to my photos, i was looking at videos and pictures of me and glock. i missed his stupid ass so much.

i decided to post the picture i had my doctors assistant take of me on Instagram.