a sexy + romantic valentine's day

*Doug and Kamala have a romantic Valentine's Day together ❤️😇🥰*

February 14th, 2021

Today is Valentine's Day, which is both Doug and Kamala's absolute favorite holiday.

Ever since they have been together as a couple, Doug and Kamala always tried to spend the whole day or the majority of the day of Valentine Day together.

Kamala and Doug both love Valentine's Day because it is an excuse to spoil each other rotten and make love all day which is one of their favorite things to do. 

The last few years have been extremely busy for the two of them, so they are both so so happy that Valentine's Day this year is on a Sunday and they don't have anything to do today except be together.

Right now, Kamala and Doug are currently still fast asleep in their king size bed, getting some much needed rest this weekend. The past few weeks have been really crazy due to the start of the Biden-Harris administration but everything has been going great!

Doug is holding Kamala in his strong muscular arms, holding her close to him and his hands are on Kamala's growing baby bump.

Kamala is almost fifteen weeks pregnant, so her baby bump is finally showing, but not noticeable with clothes on. And luckily, nobody in the press has said anything about her extra weight.

Kamala and Doug both want to wait until she is around twenty weeks along before saying anything to the American people about the pregnancy because they don't want to distract everyone from the real issues that is going on in the United States right now.

Doug wakes up a few minutes later, smiling at the sight of his peacefully sleeping beautiful pregnant wife, wearing some gorgeous black lace lingerie she recently got to wear just for him for this weekend.

*Kamala's outfit*

*Kamala's outfit*

Kamala really loves to dress up for Doug and Doug loves when she models for him. Whether it's lingerie, dresses, suits, and even nothing.

Doug has always adored and loved Kamala's body but he really adores her body now more than ever since she became pregnant and curvier.

Doug carefully gets out of bed to make himself and Kamala a delicious breakfast. Doug loves to cook, especially breakfast foods, since those foods are his favorite to eat!

Doug tenderly kisses Kamala's cheek and rubs her baby bump, before covering her up with the comforter and blankets.

Doug quietly and carefully walks down the steps and goes into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them.