Chapter 30

Sanjana's P.O.V.

"We'll go get dinner okay?" Mom said as they all left, leaving Rohan and me alone.

"Hi,"

"Don't you fucking hi me! And why weren't yoy answering ny calls? Why did I have to listen to the whole thing from Monica and who that fuck is this Abhinav?"

"I didn't want to stress you Sanjana and Abhinav is a stupid ass of a businessman,"

"You don't get to decide what should stress me and what should not! It's my family too! And have you seen your face? You have a cut on your forehead and your lip is busted," 

I walked inside the bathroom and was lucky to find that this hotel provided first aid kits incase of emergencies.

"Sit down on the bed," I said as I placed the first-aid kit on the bed and stood near Rohan.

"Stop staring at me," I mumbled as I I dipped a cotton strip in Dettol (not me wondering why they only had dettol and not other companies)

He hissed as the cotton pad touched the busted lip and his hand immediately came around my wrist to stop me.

"Leave my hand Rohan, trust me it only stings for a bit and I swear if you're reckless like this once again na, I'll be the one punching you," I threatened and he chuckled as he let go of my wrist.

I wrapped the cut on his forehead and his lip before settling down on the sofa.

"I got y'all momos, I was craving them and you know how it is," Monica said as she walked in.

"I missed momos too," I cried dramatically as I took a momo and shoved it inside my mouth.

Mom was tensed as she leaned against dad and muttered absentmindedly.

"So I have a small apartment near the office, I haven't really been into it since six months but then it's like comfy apartment and we can stay in that until this whole ordeal with that Abhinav asshole is sorted out okay?"

"You're a savior," mom said as she pulled me in a hug.

"We'll go there right now only okay? It's just going to be a little congested since we have only two rooms but it's better than staying at a hotel right?" I said before shoving another momo.

"It doesn't matter, thank you so much Sanjana,"

"Mom, you don't need to say thank you, come on let's go after we eat,"

"How are we going to fit in that car? I mean no offense Sanjana but that car is really small," Sunil said with a chuckle.

"We'll take a cab and Sanjana and Rohan can take her car," Monica said as she elbowed Sunil.

°

"Eshh this house stinks," I mumbled.

"Thank you Sanjana," Rohan said as we walked inside the empty apartment.

"You don't need to thank me, we get a temporary apartment for some time and I get to put this apartment to use," I said with a smile and proceeded to open the windows.

"Woah! That's such a beautiful apartment," Monica said as she walked inside the living room and sprawled on the floor.

"Monu, we still need to clean this house, it'll be dirty," Sunil said.

"Oh stop being so stuck up," Monica said as she pulled Sunil down on the floor.

"I hate you,"

"Too bad I love you," Monica said.